My future staff appeal (leave tips and insight for the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Your Minecraft Username
xJacon

What server are you applying for
Islands

---------------------------------------------

First Name
Jacon

Country or Timezone
Mountain Daylight Time Zone (USA)

Discord username
Jacon ♞#2892

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” - George W Bush

I am a communist, an ex con, felon, and I served the guerilla forces of Southern Vietnam from 1992-1998
I have 7 bans, 6 kicks, and 10 mutes and I would consider myself one of the most annoying/hated by staff person on this server.

So in my time in the Guerilla Forces I have learned the value of sacrifice and friendship, I know how to sacrifice goats as well as I know how to sacrifice my time to make this server better. I am Jacon, I will devote my time, and even my life to this server. That just shows you how dedicated I am. There are some mods that probably are living in their moms basement that have not seen sunlight in 2 decades. But Jacon will make a manacube headquarters building in New York City in Manhattan. Jacon of Houses Baratheon and Lannister, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm will become manacube owner and I will make Dacon the janitor of the transgender restroom in Manacube Inc HQ.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
nigga idk

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
nigga isnt this the same as the next question?

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
In the People's Liberation Army Ground Force, I was held to be a Yi ji jun shi zhang (Sergeant Major) of the 2nd Battalion, 11th Armor Cavalry Regiment, so trust me when I say I know how to fight off an invader, I know how to fight off an invader, if you want a video of me fighting off some invaders in the jungle of my village, i will send it.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
1. My Wing Chun fighting skills.
2. My ability to operate and execute a firearm.
3. did i say my karate skills?

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The Manacube Staff is limited to symbolic roles, such as performing "acts in matters of state" as stipulated in the Constitution. Like in Britain and Scandinavian countries, the Japanese monarch does not have a political function. In all his state functions, the Emperor must have the advice and approval of the cabinet.

Are you able to use recording software?
No, i still have computer that General Choi used in combat to track the USA soldiers, so its not up to date with millenial shit like theres no dog filter on it,

Question: Are you in favour of Jacon becoming server owner?
Yes, Score!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I don’t believe you need to concern yourself with writing an application for the future.

As you were told, you’re unable to apply for staff in the future due to your multiple troll applications, and attempts of wasting the time of the helper management team.

Last edited:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I don’t believe you need to concern yourself with writing an application for the future.

As you were told, you’re unable to apply for staff in the future due to your multiple troll applications, and attempts of wasting the time of the helper management team.
Ok lol!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119

Why would I get 7 bans, 10 mutes , and 6 kicks just go join the helper team and immediately get banned, that would be a huge waste of time and makes no sense !

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
1. My Wing Chun fighting skills.
2. My ability to operate and execute a firearm.
3. did i say my karate skills?
lmfao

Serious suggestion though, add the info about when you joined that private VC in the discord and told us that when you got mod, you were gonna ban us all first... that might be good for the staff to know when considering your application!

Best of luck! -Pig

Edit: I just read this and I have to say this is one of the funniest troll apps I've ever seen, good job man

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
lmfao

Serious suggestion though, add the info about when you joined that private VC in the discord and told us that when you got mod, you were gonna ban us all first... that might be good for the staff to know when considering your application!

Best of luck! -Pig

Edit: I just read this and I have to say this is one of the funniest troll apps I've ever seen, good job man
I have never said that and you have no proof, therefore, I am going to report you!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I have no words lmfao.

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
I Just took a Look at your Infractions and you have Currently -
7 Bans - 2 Permanent
6 Kicks - For the same Reason

10 Mutes - For Hate speech and Unneeded Information
I mean If you want to Be staff like, I don't even Know what to say after seeing that There is No possible Way That you Could be Staff on ANY Server after seeing what you do, This is Awful Can not Believe that you would say That, I mean Like @Chwan Said I have No Words

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
negative side: you're never getting staff. ever

positive side: you put more effort into this than most normal players do when writing staff applications

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
negative side: you're never getting staff. ever

positive side: you put more effort into this than most normal players do when writing staff applications
Why am I never getting staff, explain punk.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I Just took a Look at your Infractions and you have Currently -
7 Bans - 2 Permanent
6 Kicks - For the same Reason

10 Mutes - For Hate speech and Unneeded Information
I mean If you want to Be staff like, I don't even Know what to say after seeing that There is No possible Way That you Could be Staff on ANY Server after seeing what you do, This is Awful Can not Believe that you would say That, I mean Like @Chwan Said I have No Words
This is why...

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Why am I never getting staff, explain punk.
okay, maybe because hallowqueen literally stated "As you were told, you’re unable to apply for staff in the future due to your multiple troll applications, and attempts of wasting the time of the helper management team." you're also not allowed to have any permanent offenses as stated in the requirements and you have 2 perm bans

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
y'all he is clearly trolling you... gotta say that the app is hilarious and really made me laugh but please pinch the trolling down a little
Just don’t give him attention then?...

He creates these posts for reactions and comments, and people always jump to it to join in with him, or continue pointing out the obvious. I think all of us are very much aware his chances of getting staff at any point are slim to none, especially right now because he physically cannot apply.

Continuously responding to threads like this, just encourage him to continue. There’s no point trying to reason with him, he’s very aware what he’s doing and simply doesn’t care. Expressing concern for things like this is great and we appreciate it, but when they’re blatantly doing it for a reaction, it’s best to just leave it alone or report it to staff, so the threads die out on their own or we can close the threads if things get our of hand and need to be closed.

Don’t waste your own time just because Jacon chooses to.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Just don’t give him attention then?...

He creates these posts for reactions and comments, and people always jump to it to join in with him, or continue pointing out the obvious. I think all of us are very much aware his chances of getting staff at any point are slim to none, especially right now because he physically cannot apply.

Continuously responding to threads like this, just encourage him to continue. There’s no point trying to reason with him, he’s very aware what he’s doing and simply doesn’t care. Expressing concern for things like this is great and we appreciate it, but when they’re blatantly doing it for a reaction, it’s best to just leave it alone or report it to staff, so the threads die out on their own or we can close the threads if things get our of hand and need to be closed.

Don’t waste your own time just because Jacon chooses to.
Ok brother I know what your trying to do here. Stop trying to act like a godfather/priest and think you know me based off my zodiac sign (which is in my profile settings u see cus ur staff) ok I am a cancer ♋️ not a libra!!!!! And I was Serious in the app because why write all this to get immediately rejected, that ain’t make sense.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
y'all he is clearly trolling you... gotta say that the app is hilarious and really made me laugh but please pinch the trolling down a little
I’m not trolling that app was serious. I will send you pics of my war scars if you want me to?

Status
Not open for further replies.