My game suggestion (3)

Ratings
You should add in a game called Bedwars. A lot of people enjoy this game and it should be not pay to win; people with ranks should not be able to change the game in their favour as well. I hope this game gets added because it would really launch the player base really high. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read this game suggestion.

Thank you for reviewing my post, and have a great day you magnificent person.

Like or step on lego irl. Don't risk it!!!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
It's an interesting idea, adding Bedwars/Prop Hunt/Hide and Seek to ManaCube. I suggest posting these at our official suggestion site, https://suggestions.manacube.com/, for the best chance of it being added in. Try to keep them all to one suggestion as well, since you have the same reasoning for all 3. Good luck!

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
You should add in a game called Bedwars. A lot of people enjoy this game and it should be not pay to win; people with ranks should not be able to change the game in their favour as well. I hope this game gets added because it would really launch the player base really high. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read this game suggestion.

Thank you for reviewing my post, and have a great day you magnificent person.

Like or step on lego irl. Don't risk it!!!
While I love my bedwars I feel like the competition is already very tough to get through I.E The big server. Competing against servers that have custom maps and features that a whole dev team works on would be very hard and a drain on resources. I love your idea I just don't think we are in that state to compete.

Ratings
I don't think that it is the best way to go to compete with other servers in the fact of skywars or bedwars, but since this server is also largely a dropper server/parkour server, I also believe that we should have the gamemode open. I would also love to be a betatester for anything you guys need help with. I also love how the staff team replies so fast to my forum posts! it is truely unique

Ratings
I am also suggesting my game ideas right now to your link. thanks for the link by the way, MCBYT! I would also like to have something like a small youtuber rank if that is possible. One that is easier to get so that once one do hit the requirements, they can get the full youtuber rank!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I don't think that it is the best way to go to compete with other servers in the fact of skywars or bedwars, but since this server is also largely a dropper server/parkour server, I also believe that we should have the gamemode open. I would also love to be a betatester for anything you guys need help with. I also love how the staff team replies so fast to my forum posts! it is truely unique
Parkour is very different, though, from Bedwars. Based on the servers past experience with Skywars, I personally would have to agree that Bedwars doesn't really fit ManaCube, but it's not for me to decide.

As for your miniature YT rank; it's already a rather low subscriber/view requirement, and I think that adding a lower rank wouldn't be the best of ideas. Once again, though, it's not my decision. Best of luck with getting it added :)

Ratings
Thank you for the reply. I know that the requirements are fairly low but it is also VERY difficult to get a youtube channel going. I figure that not enough people have this rank and it would help people get their youtube channel going (like mine), and also might get them to make videos on this server more often. This isn't the best server for fast paced gameplay or content (because it's mostly a parkour related server), but I figure that my ideas will increase the player base. I think that we should try a trial period for each of my ideas and if they go well, then we add them. If not or toxisity increases within the community (about the topic/ideas), then we go back to the way things were before. after all, the server is only able to stay up if we have players and new games and updates being added can bring new players.

A looong time ago. Back when I pretty much all but forgotten about this server (sorry about that lol), the reason I had pretty much left was because I found another server that was constantly being made different. This server was called Hypixel obviously. I can be the players voices. OOOHH!!! That's a great idea for a new rank, someone who speaks for the players and the community in game! If you guys do already have that rank, please tell me which rank, what it's called and how I can earn it! I would like you to talk to whomever deals with this for me and see if they can add this!

Could I maybe be the first person to get it maybe??? because I made this post??

Ratings
Sorry for wasting your time with my suggestions, but could you do me a HUGE favour and send all of my post links to the people who can deal with them/admins/devs/owner?! I know you probably have a lot to deal with right now but I just want these things to get made. I know that some of these like bedwars and skywars aren't the greatest for the server, but could you tell me why they didnt work because I might be able to manage solutions to these problems!

Ratings
OMG!!! thats a new idea! I think that I would make a great community manager!!! can I get that rank/prefix/chat prefix!

By the way, when I was talking about the semi-youtuber rank, I meant like a prefix or chat prefix! It would REALLY help my channel grow as well as others!

I could even create an application process/requirements and you could post it on the forums!

MAN, I would make for a great helper! I'm so excited to see these things added to the game!!

Ratings
Thank you for concidering my ideas.

Also, who do I need to get in contact with to talk about my ideas to see if they get added? I know to the staff team I'm probably just another player who wants to see their ideas get added to the server? Or maybe you think I'm different?

Whatever you guys think of me, I would be so happy to see my best ideas (especially the mini-youtuber chat prefix/prefix or my community manager chat prefix/prefix) get added to the game. I would be so Excited to see that prefix on someones name (hopefully me as well), that I wouldn't be able to put it into words!!! :D

Either way, thank you, you magnificent person, and have a lovely day! :D

Ratings
The reason that I want you to pass on the links to all of my suggestions is because I don't want to make a whole new post on them, because it would take VERY long and a lot of effort to do something that can just be sent to the person! Thank you!

Remember to tip your waiters!!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This thread is a wonderful mess of positive energy.

What would the community manager position entail? If you want to apply for staff, you can just apply for staff.

Ratings
I do want to apply for staff, but I don't know which role. maybe just helper? or maybe my suggested position. the position is explained below!

Ratings
The community manager/helper prefix/rank would be awarded to players who have made significant changes in the server for the better, or those who are involved in the community and are always taking initiative to help anyone in any way that they can. Additionally, this should be awarded to most staff members, unless if you think that they already have enough prefixes. This is a rank/prefix that should reward outstanding players not just for being well known or being particularly spectacular at any of the games, but it should be given to those who deserve it for being a good reflection of the ManaCube community. There should also be someone (maybe someone on the staff team) who can make sure that these players aren’t abusing heir privileges. These players should represent some of the community. The people with this title should not have to be 100% positive on every approach, but should still be a comfortable authority that the community and their players should be able to talk to about any problems they may have or anything like that. If you have any ideas on what this title should entail, then please feel free to take my ideas. I love to get involved with the community and support. I would be overjoyed to have his prefix when I log in this weekend even though it might be a little sudden or hasty. I can also maybe make an application process complete with questions and you could make it an official part of the forums. People could also be able to request this prefix with their reasoning and proof!

Thank you for replying and paying attention to me on this project! Have a great day you magnificent person!

Reply or you will fall on extreme parkour 5ever every time!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The community manager/helper prefix/rank would be awarded to players who have made significant changes in the server for the better, or those who are involved in the community and are always taking initiative to help anyone in any way that they can. Additionally, this should be awarded to most staff members, unless if you think that they already have enough prefixes. This is a rank/prefix that should reward outstanding players not just for being well known or being particularly spectacular at any of the games, but it should be given to those who deserve it for being a good reflection of the ManaCube community. There should also be someone (maybe someone on the staff team) who can make sure that these players aren’t abusing heir privileges. These players should represent some of the community. The people with this title should not have to be 100% positive on every approach, but should still be a comfortable authority that the community and their players should be able to talk to about any problems they may have or anything like that. If you have any ideas on what this title should entail, then please feel free to take my ideas. I love to get involved with the community and support. I would be overjoyed to have his prefix when I log in this weekend even though it might be a little sudden or hasty. I can also maybe make an application process complete with questions and you could make it an official part of the forums. People could also be able to request this prefix with their reasoning and proof!

Thank you for replying and paying attention to me on this project! Have a great day you magnificent person!

Reply or you will fall on extreme parkour 5ever every time!
What would these privileges be? Why is this something that should be added, and how does it benefit the server?

Ratings
I think that if it were to be a prefix, then they would be a trusted member of the community to represent the players. someone that the players can talk to if they have any problems. any sort of movement permissions so they can get to the player that needs help. someone who the players can trust without having to talk to one of the busy staff members. sort of like a local police station phone line in that sense

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think that if it were to be a prefix, then they would be a trusted member of the community to represent the players. someone that the players can talk to if they have any problems. any sort of movement permissions so they can get to the player that needs help. someone who the players can trust without having to talk to one of the busy staff members. sort of like a local police station phone line in that sense
This interferes with the role of the staff member, which is to communicate with and help players. There's no distinction between this role and what staff members already do. You'd have trouble finding a staff member who is too busy to talk to a player, I think.

Ratings
Well, that is where the role of this prefix/rank comes in. A concerned player wants to know something but doesn't want to bother the staff, then this player will help them. Being a well known player that can be talked to by the player in need. Sometimes it's good to have an authority to talk to about osmeone without say, accusing another player or staff member of hacking or something like that. Someone who can be the player's voice

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
First off, welcome to the forums and thank you for expressing your suggestions, concerns and ideas. Secondly, wow. This was a long thread to read and if you don't mind, I have some input on it.

Let's kick thing off easily with your suggestion of bedwars/skywars. This is something that we have had in the past and got closed due to the player base not being sufficient enough to sustain the server. There used to be wait times of up to 15-20 minutes for just 1 game to start. While it may initially be a hugely popular server, it would more often than not die down. We don't have the resources nor the player base to sustain this just yet - although I do think it would be an extremely cool addition for the future.

Secondly, I don't personally think that a semi-Youtuber rank would make that much of a difference. The point of the Youtuber rank is to reward those who have posted videos on ManaCube as a thank you. I also believe that with an increase of Youtuber ranks, the less lucrative the role becomes and therefore loses its value as a reward.

Finally, the suggestion you have of a "Community Manager" is basically what staff members do now. We are all active players of the community with an extended role within the server. We are always available to talk to, have fun with and deal with any concerns a player may have. We also have the support section where people can report staff for abuse or any difficulties they've encountered with a staff member which will only be visible to Admins+. If you want to help people like you state here, I strongly urge you to make a staff application and go for that.

All of these ideas may very well be added onto the server and all of them have their pros and cons. However, I’d strongly urge you to post your suggestions on our suggestions website. They’re far more likely to be viewed there by our dev team and admins, it will also give other users the option to upvote it and give their feedback regarding your ideas.
https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Roza