My game suggestion (3)

Ratings
Firstly, thank you for the explanation and it was very helpful.

Secondly, I have been told that I should naturally not be too hasty in regards to applying for staff. I have been told to wait for now, so that I can stand out when it comes to applying for staff. You have made very good points and are very good at explaining them as well. I think that they made a perfect choice accepting you as staff because you really know how to explain stuff to players like me.

Thirdly, I would like to know if you are one of the people who review applications and train new staff members. I would also like to know if there are any specific things that I should include in my application, or if they do background checks like on instagram. If they do, please follow my new account, parkourcanadian because I think that it will help my application with the things that I post. Please reply any time you want, or messaging me on instagram would also be very much appreciated.

Edit: if you want to talk to me at any time, please message me on instagram, and your feedback was very helpful and very much appreciated. Also, do you have any tips other than things that I have already seen in the forums, or anything that you used in your application that you think really helped your chances of getting accepted?

Edit 2: is there any things that might hurt my chances of getting accepted that I don’t know about; that isn’t obvious?

Have a great day you magnificent person! :)

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Well, that is where the role of this prefix/rank comes in. A concerned player wants to know something but doesn't want to bother the staff, then this player will help them. Being a well known player that can be talked to by the player in need. Sometimes it's good to have an authority to talk to about osmeone without say, accusing another player or staff member of hacking or something like that. Someone who can be the player's voice
There's nothing role with being an active player who other players look to and respect- in fact it must be a wonderful feeling - but again, that is quite literally what staff members are meant to do.

If a player doesn't want to bother staff, they need to be encouraged that it's perfectly okay to speak to them, and that we're all as much members of the server as anyone else. The last thing we want is reinforce that misbelief by providing a role to players instead of to staff.

Ratings
Fair point, Tasses.

Edit: but how about a choose able name-tag that is given to players who submit their builds to the parkour server and get accepted, with various records or number of people played (example:
Map_Maker
14 Plays
ParkourCanadian

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Fair point, Tasses.

Edit: but how about a choose able name-tag that is given to players who submit their builds to the parkour server and get accepted, with various records or number of people played (example:
Map_Maker
14 Plays
ParkourCanadian
Not sure what you mean by tag. Do you mean a stat, like jumps or hours? Because "MapMaker 14 Plays" is much too long to fit in a tag. We already have the Mapper title. I think it would be cool to see how many collective completions your maps have earned.

Ratings
yes, we could have the collective completions that your maps have earned! we might also want to have a profile/identity command where you can see your maps that got accepted and all of the stats of whomever you want to see, sot of like what is underneath your comments where it says "tas, former parkour mod and map judge, , find me on parkour, discord Tas#0331
Apply for staffBuild TeamYouTube // Report a bugplayerstaff member // Appeal your ban/mute // Submit a support ticketparkour map
Parkour maps: (5 easy, 5 medium, 6 hard, 5 expert, 4 insane)
ACCEPTED (25): Shovel Knight, Ciel-Blanc, Psymphoire, Water Wheel, The Hunt, Heron, Tunnel, Taxidermy, White House, More, Christ, Lantern, Judy Hopps, Apocalypse 2.0, Lotus Snake, Dracula, Forest Animals, Tweedle, Mandrake Root, Moon, Rocking Horse, Nuts, Music Stand, Kool-Aid Man, Sewing Machine // REJECTED (3): Billboard, Shopping Cart, Apocalypse // SUBMITTED (0): // WORK IN PROGRESS (1): Telegraph // PLANNED (0):"

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
yes, we could have the collective completions that your maps have earned! we might also want to have a profile/identity command where you can see your maps that got accepted and all of the stats of whomever you want to see, sot of like what is underneath your comments where it says "tas, former parkour mod and map judge, , find me on parkour, discord Tas#0331
Apply for staffBuild TeamYouTube // Report a bugplayerstaff member // Appeal your ban/mute // Submit a support ticketparkour map
Parkour maps: (5 easy, 5 medium, 6 hard, 5 expert, 4 insane)
ACCEPTED (25): Shovel Knight, Ciel-Blanc, Psymphoire, Water Wheel, The Hunt, Heron, Tunnel, Taxidermy, White House, More, Christ, Lantern, Judy Hopps, Apocalypse 2.0, Lotus Snake, Dracula, Forest Animals, Tweedle, Mandrake Root, Moon, Rocking Horse, Nuts, Music Stand, Kool-Aid Man, Sewing Machine // REJECTED (3): Billboard, Shopping Cart, Apocalypse // SUBMITTED (0): // WORK IN PROGRESS (1): Telegraph // PLANNED (0):"
That's my forums signature, which is not at all connected to ingame stats, and it has to be updated manually.

Ratings
Yeah but it resembles how many parkour maps you’ve accepted/approved etc right? Exactly what I am thinking

Edit: I also enjoyed your rebuddle. ('m new to my debate team/club so I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be spelled.

Last edited: