Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey Everyone !

My name is Chris. I joined the server more than a year ago, but never made an introduction about myself. First, I am 14. I played Skyblock Season 7 and a little bit of Skyblock Season 8 on both Aztec and Oasis. I now main KitPvP and have met many friends along the way. I currently am in a Olympus/Factions clan by the name of Royal. I live in California and it is quite cold for me, though not for other places in the world. I am a freshman in highschool, and love to talk and meet new people. I have a 20 minute max respond time when it comes to discord, unless outside forces are messing with me, like no power, stuck in class, grounded, etc. Since I play almost every server, you can come to me if you need help, whether it be a command for unclaiming on survival, to linking your account to your discord account. My favorite food is Ramen, and know 12 recipes for different styles of ramen. When I go to college, I want to be a psych major and later on become a psychologist so I can talk to others about their feelings and get to know them better. My ign is chrispls, and my discord is chrispls#3946.

Chris (chrispls)

3mn

VIP+
3mn
3mn
VIP+
Ratings
Oh! It’s never to late, I’m glad you posted this. It’s nice to know more about you, and yourself, so thank you again! Enjoy ManaCube and hope to see you around. :)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Heyo!!!

It would be stupid to welcome you since you're an oldie on the Manacube server. But nice to get to know you a bit more!! Cool to see that you want to go study psychology, since I'm in my first year of studying it at university. It's something I absolutely love studying and I can't get enough of it (appart from those stupid classes like statistics). I'm currently studying for my exams, 2 more to go. If you ever have a question about what it's like to study psychology, ask away!! I'd be happy to answer if I can <3