My introduction

Ratings
Hello everyone,

My name is Bella_Nicole and i am new on this server and forum. In the past i have been apart of a different server/community for over 4 Years and have been Senior Admin on there. Sadly there were no updates and the server has been very empty. (I am however still active on there, since a lot of friends are on there )Because of that i was searching a new Server that will be regular updated. And here i am. I have found this server by typing "Best community servers of Minecraft" on Google and this was ranked nr 1!
Let me tell you something about myself.
I am 27 years old. And i love games. Mosty PC onces. I live in a small country in Europe called The Netherlands, Its flat and cold there... Well in the winter hahah... I have 2 dogs, 32 Fish... and uhmm.. fav colour is dark blue! I hope to get too know you all as wel!

-Bella_Nicole

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welkom!!
It's nice to see another dutchie joining this awesome community! If you ever see me in game, don't be afraid to talk, I'd love to see you around! You can mainly find me on parkour and kitpvp, since I also moderate those two servers.

Enjoy your time on manacube!
- Lucas // Lxcify