Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey guys! I know i have been playing this server long time ago but i really wanted to make my intrudaction.
Well First everyone here call me Miku but my name is Umaru <3 I will show you some stuff from me!

This is me. A nice girl, inteligent, cute and Kawaii. Everyone loves me and i really appreciate that! <3
But... When i get home... I become and Otaku { Someone who loves Anime } I eat a lot { i love chips }
and... I play videogames like Minecraft! when i am at home i look like this. { the tiny thing }

So yes i am like 2 persons the same time xD

You can ask me anything of me! <3
-Umaru/Miku aka trewer19

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Nice intro Miku :D I'll have to come visit you on skyblock some time soon :p

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Oh I want to show you some of my friends <3 She is Ebina <3 She is very nice and i really love her!

[DOUBLEPOST=1467834216][/DOUBLEPOST]She is Kirie <3 She is veryyyyy shy and people are scared of her. She is not nervous when she is with me at home. She doesnt know that im that little cute thing. I was waiting my brother to come back from the market. I Opened the door and i saw Kirie. I told her I was Umaru's little sister,
Kumaru.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
and she is sylphin. Well she always want to win on everything, She says im her "Rival" and she is waiting for the day she can beat me in grades, sports etc. I think she just do that to get everyone's attention. Yes because she isnt mean she is always nice with me. [ She doesnt look nice in this picture so I will show 2]

upload_2016-7-6_15-54-0.jpeg
Here

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
and my brother... Taihei.. He is an adult but HE NEVER BUY MY FAVORITE MANGA!! :-: But he makes everything for me :D Like when i ask if we can eat Meat for dinner he says Yes! But he doesnt let me buy all my Candies when we go buying :-:

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Amazing intro!

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Goddamn Weeaboo's. XD BTW I think your a little obsessed with this anime.