MY ITEM IS GONE!!! HELP!!!

DIAMONDSABER8

VIP+
DIAMONDSABER8
DIAMONDSABER8
VIP+
Ratings
Hey guys. I got a legendary pickaxe from a vote crate and had it in my inventory. Then is did /is go and it's gone! I have my drop button unbound so I couldn't have dropped it! Pls, help! I am new and really need this pick! My ign is DIAMONDSABER8 and I play manacube skyblock!

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hi!

Did you put it somewhere by accident? Do you have proof you won it? Maybe from your logs?

DIAMONDSABER8

VIP+
DIAMONDSABER8
DIAMONDSABER8
VIP+
Ratings
Hi!

Did you put it somewhere by accident? Do you have proof you won it? Maybe from your logs?
I didnt put it anywhere, cause i checked everything. I dont think i have prrof sorry :C. is there anyway u can see from my game files or is all hope lost?

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hey!

You can make a support ticket here, but it's highly unlikely if you have no proof. Sorry

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ngl that happened to me 3 times. Once with a leg pic, an mvp pickaxe and then a testing iron one. Got rid of all three... but instead of a command, I right click on air so idk

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
If you won a legendary pickaxe, it should say in your logs that you received it. You can go to them through windows + enter + r and typing %appears%/.minecraft/logs in Windows, click the desktop, press command+shift+g and type ~/Library, go to application support and then minecraft on mac or open a terminal window, type "xdg-open ~/.minecraft" on linux to get to your minecraft folder and search for the logs folder. Once youre in it, search for the file on the day of receiving the pickaxe and send it to an admin. Good luck!

(P.s. issues like this are easiest solved at manacube.com/support)