Rejected My map, Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
My map Earth, in this map you will parkour to the Earth. When you get inside the Earth you will reach the end of the map. ONE PROBLEM I don't know how to add checkpoints or make a finishing point. The big red platform is the end of the map btw. :)

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hi there, u can make checkpoints by just making a sign saying "checkpoint", mods will change it to a real checkpoint if ur map gets accepted ;D. To make the finishing point u just put a pressure plate on the red wool. I would also suggest posting some pictures of ur build!!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ilovetoto,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is sadly not good, as we already have some "Earth/Planets" themed maps (Globe, Planets, EarthCenter), be careful next time and feel free checking the parkour list on the forum ! The build is also not good, the parkour make the build quite messy and then quite unattractive, try building your parkour on/in the build like you did at the end, and not floating like you did at the start/middle. The parkour is not really good, while the parkour is a bit varied (you used some slimes and ice), I still think the map is a bit repetitive, as there is mostly normal and ladder jumps, try using different blocks (like soul sand, water, vines, fences..) through the map and not once/in one spot.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.