Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
The map is based on as u go on it gets harder so it starts of in green wool then goes on to orange then red then black and it gets really hard ive got 2 members of the chat too try it and they both said it was good which is why i am here

• microgear
  • EASY-HARD THEME:RAINBOW
  • /plot home microgear
  • Difficulty: expert
  • checkpoints- 4
  • edit - sorry im unavailable to send pics :(

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Microgear!

I'm sorry to say I am going to give this course a -1. The build could be improved. I can't exactly tell the rainbow theme by looking at it. That said, the theme "rainbow" is quite repetitive. It has been done many times before. Also, the parkour is all floating. Try to incorporate it more into the build next time :). The parkour length is easy while the difficulty is around hard. Therefore, the length and difficulty both don't match expert. It is also quite repetitive in some areas. However, I have seen much more repetitive parkour courses. Overall, the theme, build, and parkour could be improved upon.

I hope you take this as a learning experience for any maps in the future. Thanks :)
-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Microgear,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original as there are many rainbow themed maps already. The build is plain, I understand the theme is rainbow, but there isn't really a main build to it. I would recommend going for theme that is more original, this thread has a list of all maps, so you can use this to help you when it comes to seeing if themes are original or not https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The parkour isn't varied. I would suggest using a larger number of blocks and items in your jumps to make them more interesting, and the map more enjoyable overall.
It was way too short to be an expert map, generally around 70-90 jumps is good for an expert, and the parkour is around a medium difficulty.
Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.