My Rank Gone!?!?!

Captain

MVP
CaptainGabi
CaptainGabi
MVP
Ratings
So I logged on and noticed that I no longer have my Skilled rank.. and it took me forever to get.. So now I am very confused if everyones ranks restarted or just mine.. If I could please get my Skilled rank back some how that would be amazing!

Thanks for your time!

Stay Bright-
CaptainEllie

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
You most likely changed your name and when you change your name things like your parkour rank and skyblock/islands island go away. The parkour rank cannot be retrieved but you can talk to Purpz about retrieving an island.

Captain

MVP
CaptainGabi
CaptainGabi
MVP
Ratings
You most likely changed your name and when you change your name things like your parkour rank and skyblock/islands island go away. The parkour rank cannot be retrieved but you can talk to Purpz about retrieving an island.
I did change my name and have gone on and still had my rank.. is there a way i can be given gems to purchase the rank again?

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Sorry we do not refund gems/parkour ranks from name changes. Work hard and you will be back there in no time.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
As ThatsLess said. I changed my name as well and I was Champion with 100k score. It does not matter which rank you are, you won't get it back, unless you will change it back to it again. I paid my gems to a friend before changing my name, so I could instantly rush to Insane, which is not as bad as starting as a Noob again.

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Oh I didn't know that if you change your name back, you get all your gems and rank back! :D YAY ok now I'm not so worried anymore about changing my name :p

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Oh I didn't know that if you change your name back, you get all your gems and rank back! :D YAY ok now I'm not so worried anymore about changing my name :p
That might prove a problem if someone else takes your old IGN before you're able to reclaim it. Changing an alt's name to that if you have one might help you prevent that problem. If not I would recommend sites that display newly changed usernames and when certain usernames will be made available. It may help if you want to try and regain your name as soon as possible.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I think its a bit unfair for you to change your name then lose your rank
The parkour rank is different than the ranks you purchase. The parkour ranks are not stuck with your UUID, just the name. We are not the ones who made it that way, it is simply the plugin we use.