My resignation...

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
Hey guys...

As you can tell by the title you probably know I have resigned from my position as moderator on Manacube. I have nothing but respect for the server, but at the end of the day things happened and I wasn't happy anymore. It's been such a long journey, I've spent the last year and a half dedicating my time, and my self to benefiting this server, and I have enjoyed almost every step of the way.

As I depart from the staff team I would like to thank some people that helped me get to where I was and people that were always there for me.

@Pqcket hey bighead, when you got demoted I knew it was probably time for me to leave, and that's what happened. You helped me achieve my goal of becoming staff and I helped you become staff as well. For the short time we staffed together we were a dynamic duo, some could say we were better than MJ and Pippen, or Kobe and Shaq. Lol jk but ily bro, we still goin pro in csgo :)

@Rocky702 literally my first friend ever on this server. You were the first online person I ever talked to. I remember when you asked me to get in a call I was scared as hell, but instead we ended dropping people on kit for daysssss. Your one of my best friends online and I'm thankful for all you did along the way and your motivation to help me get staff. Ly dude <3

@Tylewr The man, The Myth, The legend. Somehow your amazing at literally everything you do. Your a fucking god at skyblock, and even without pvping for months you could still nopot me. I love you man. back in the day man the squad was you, rocky, toushe, and I. I loved those days and wish Kit would return to its prime state like that, maybe one day man... Love you <3

@sorrybby You are such a great friend. One of the nicest guys I've ever had the ability to be around. I remember when we used to spend the summer practicing on badlion trying to get better lmfaoooo. I'm thankful you were always there for me when I needed you thx pal <3

@Z_raid honestly imma just leave it at this dude. How the actual fuck do you get 80 kills in a csgo comp game man...

@WaffleDogMaster lol ur banned bud, idek how many times youve been rebanned but your still one of my closest friends online, and your hella chill. thanks for telling me you were ban evading so I could get that ban count up LOL.

I'd also like to thank @Tywone You were my first staff friend on here. You taught me the ins and outs of being a kit staff, you taught me how to be great at it. Thanks dude, ly <3

Shit, almost forgot my bud Kai, you suck at pubg man, nah jk you a god ly2 bud. (AKA The_Best_Name or Suspenseless)

I'd also like to thank all members of the staff team. I enjoyed staffing with every single one of you guys. Thanks for the experience, lots of love, pce <3
Texans, wow so much to say. You were so nice to me such a good staff member. To sum it up its been a good year <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Texans, wow so much to say. You were so nice to me such a good staff member. To sum it up its been a good year <3
<3. I had a great time

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Wizful and I are better ;)
I uninstalled after I hit mg2, like a month ago... when I reinstalled a couple days ago I was GN4 and carried with 30-40 bombs in all games lul. Honestly kinda phasing out of video games as sad as it is.

Anyways welcome to the club Texans. Trust me when I say your dedication will reward you in the future. I retired way back when because the server became an unpaid job for me, and I did not want to be unhappy when I was supposed to be relieving stress playing video games. I hope you are able to take a breather, and blow off some steam now. Or do what my dumbass did and get a job during school while playing two sports. Doesn’t matter, we are both gonna die, someday.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
80 and 0 nah that's some bullshit
Btw this some easy ass shit to photoshop. Hate to be the one to break it to u but there is no way u go 80-0 unless ur solo v bots or ur shroud on crack.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I uninstalled after I hit mg2, like a month ago... when I reinstalled a couple days ago I was GN4 and carried with 30-40 bombs in all games lul. Honestly kinda phasing out of video games as sad as it is.

Anyways welcome to the club Texans. Trust me when I say your dedication will reward you in the future. I retired way back when because the server became an unpairs job for me, and I did not want to be unhappy when I was supposed to be relieving stress playing video games. I hope you are able to take a breather, and blow off some steam now. Or do what my dumbass did and get a job during school while playing two sports. Doesn’t matter, we are both gonna die, someday.
Thanks b <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1508305585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw this some easy ass shit to photoshop. Hate to be the one to break it to u but there is no way u go 80-0 unless ur solo v bots or ur shroud on crack.
Lmfao maybe zack is shroud

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Daniel stfu you freaking hated this server and had no respect at all for anyone. No need to lie. Btw u are aids at pubg and csgo and I freaking reck u in everyone. U may have a few xtra chromazones but I still love you and hope to suck ur dick one day. Now KYS NIGGA

Ratings
I'm new so I never really knew you much as a staff member, but good luck for the future, Texans. Despite not knowing you, your work and efforts won't go unnoticed by those who did c:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm new so I never really knew you much as a staff member, but good luck for the future, Texans. Despite not knowing you, your work and efforts won't go unnoticed by those who did c:
Thanks <3

Rocky702

PATRON
Rocky702
Rocky702
Patron
Ratings
27 3
Texans I haven't talked to you in a while but I miss you man. You were my first ever teammate I talked to and Killed it in kitpvp. I would still love to talk to you and I miss you. I love you

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Texans I haven't talked to you in a while but I miss you man. You were my first ever teammate I talked to and Killed it in kitpvp. I would still love to talk to you and I miss you. I love you

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I remember being on here when you became staff. You were always one of the few genuinely funny, kind, and truly helpful staff that I didn't know too well. I'm sure the whole server will miss your presence. Best regards, and I do hope you keep playing, with or without a staff tag. Cheers man - 52S. <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I remember being on here when you became staff. You were always one of the few genuinely funny, kind, and truly helpful staff that I didn't know too well. I'm sure the whole server will miss your presence. Best regards, and I do hope you keep playing, with or without a staff tag. Cheers man - 52S. <3
<3

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey guys...

As you can tell by the title you probably know I have resigned from my position as moderator on Manacube. I have nothing but respect for the server, but at the end of the day things happened and I wasn't happy anymore. It's been such a long journey, I've spent the last year and a half dedicating my time, and my self to benefiting this server, and I have enjoyed almost every step of the way.

As I depart from the staff team I would like to thank some people that helped me get to where I was and people that were always there for me.

@Pqcket hey bighead, when you got demoted I knew it was probably time for me to leave, and that's what happened. You helped me achieve my goal of becoming staff and I helped you become staff as well. For the short time we staffed together we were a dynamic duo, some could say we were better than MJ and Pippen, or Kobe and Shaq. Lol jk but ily bro, we still goin pro in csgo :)

@Rocky702 literally my first friend ever on this server. You were the first online person I ever talked to. I remember when you asked me to get in a call I was scared as hell, but instead we ended dropping people on kit for daysssss. Your one of my best friends online and I'm thankful for all you did along the way and your motivation to help me get staff. Ly dude <3

@Tylewr The man, The Myth, The legend. Somehow your amazing at literally everything you do. Your a fucking god at skyblock, and even without pvping for months you could still nopot me. I love you man. back in the day man the squad was you, rocky, toushe, and I. I loved those days and wish Kit would return to its prime state like that, maybe one day man... Love you <3

@sorrybby You are such a great friend. One of the nicest guys I've ever had the ability to be around. I remember when we used to spend the summer practicing on badlion trying to get better lmfaoooo. I'm thankful you were always there for me when I needed you thx pal <3

@Z_raid honestly imma just leave it at this dude. How the actual fuck do you get 80 kills in a csgo comp game man...

@WaffleDogMaster lol ur banned bud, idek how many times youve been rebanned but your still one of my closest friends online, and your hella chill. thanks for telling me you were ban evading so I could get that ban count up LOL.

I'd also like to thank @Tywone You were my first staff friend on here. You taught me the ins and outs of being a kit staff, you taught me how to be great at it. Thanks dude, ly <3

Shit, almost forgot my bud Kai, you suck at pubg man, nah jk you a god ly2 bud. (AKA The_Best_Name or Suspenseless)

I'd also like to thank all members of the staff team. I enjoyed staffing with every single one of you guys. Thanks for the experience, lots of love, pce <3
Well. You were a very great staff member and one of my favourites. Maybe I shall leave Manacube too..

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Hey guys...

@Toushe3218 one of my day 1 homies. stay a god at kit dude <3

what about me