My Statement

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
As we all know the vote week is upon us, this is a great opportunity for you to chose the future of Manacube. I have done nothing but tell the truth throughout my campaign, and promise change for the future. I am looking for your vote, to help make that difference, to help pull ManaCube above and beyond what it has been and what it would've been. You are the decision that makes or breaks ManaCube.
I know I might not be offering ingame money for voting for me, but I can offer you future things, I guaranteed every voter AT LEAST a global rankup, I have guaranteed a monthly or bi-monthly ./keyall system, and I will bring those guarantees to fruition. I do not want to pay for your vote, but i want you to trust me and I want to trust you.
You may look at this election as a joke, but in the end it does say something, it says whether people are or are not happy with what the server has become, So be the person who says that, don't fall for the ploys of my respected competition, but rather follow the future, and don't get stuck in the past

Be Strong, Be Smart, And Desire Change
https://manacube.com/threads/why-vote-for-me.53732/#post-169862

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
see my thread i stand a better case.