My thoughts about islands on manacube

Ratings
Hey guys!

So, i have been on many different servers to play AcidIslands and i stopped at manacube because its the best server yet for me! Cheers ;)

But some things coming to my mind which should or could be better:
- its never raining (at least on my island, other reporting it's raining there....) why it is never raining on my island?
- i have a skeleton and sheep spawner but they all spawn into one skeleton/sheep, stacking (shows a counter on top)... i think its a feature to avoid lags, am i right? But sometimes there are Skeletons with enchanted bows or helmet etc or black sheeps instead of whites and i cant farm them because they stack into the "normal" one! is there a way i can farm also the "other" ones?
- what about a free lava bucket source at spawn? only one bucket of lava is too less imho

Nothing more pro/contra yet, rest seems okay, will post here if i find some more things for the list, even if they will be ignored / or just technically not makeable.

I'm curious about other with the same thoughts or other thoughts or if some of these thoughts are already in the list of changes coming soon :D
This mode has so much potential :)

I hope its understandable, because i am a dumb german writing in english haha :)

Regards and h.a.n.d

Freaqminders

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey guys!

So, i have been on many different servers to play AcidIslands and i stopped at manacube because its the best server yet for me! Cheers ;)

But some things coming to my mind which should or could be better:
- its never raining (at least on my island, other reporting it's raining there....) why it is never raining on my island?
- i have a skeleton and sheep spawner but they all spawn into one skeleton/sheep, stacking (shows a counter on top)... i think its a feature to avoid lags, am i right? But sometimes there are Skeletons with enchanted bows or helmet etc or black sheeps instead of whites and i cant farm them because they stack into the "normal" one! is there a way i can farm also the "other" ones?
- what about a free lava bucket source at spawn? only one bucket of lava is too less imho

Nothing more pro/contra yet, rest seems okay, will post here if i find some more things for the list, even if they will be ignored / or just technically not makeable.

I'm curious about other with the same thoughts or other thoughts or if some of these thoughts are already in the list of changes coming soon :D
This mode has so much potential :)

I hope its understandable, because i am a dumb german writing in english haha :)

Regards and h.a.n.d

Freaqminders
Glad your liking Islands!!
It would be nice to have some more rain I think. Also if you need more lava click a block of obsidian with a bucket and it will become lava!
- Raptor

Ratings
Glad your liking Islands!!
It would be nice to have some more rain I think. Also if you need more lava click a block of obsidian with a bucket and it will become lava!
- Raptor
thanks, yeah its a really special and diverrting mode, just something other than normal vanilla etc, its fun :)

if it would rain at least sometimes but either its bugged on my island or its really toooooooooo less, because as said after multiple hours not a single raindrop haha :)

yeah i know how to get lava from obsidian, idk why i didnt try yet xD ty ^^

-> i just have to put lava on top of the sea (on 1 block like cobble on water) so it goes in all directions and makes obsidian, right? :) <-

- Freaq

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hey, welcome!

It's nice you're enjoying the best game mode on islands ;).

Let me answer some of these questions for you:

- I have noticed that it is significantly less rainy on islands this season than it was last season, but I'm not too worried as it was always a pain if your helmet broke haha.

- Unfortunately there is no way of killing the other type of mob. You just need to kill the one you don't want quickly.

Thanks! -Self

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
-The stack of mob if you don't want them on your island or you don't want to hit them with a sword you can always kill the entire stack with lava.

-after you can get more lava bucket if you place 1 obsidian down on the ground and right click it with a empty bucket. That the easiest way to get alot of lava bucket
The second way is to do /kit starter you will only get 1 lava bucket per 24h with that kit.
If you have any other question ask away <3

Ratings
-The stack of mob if you don't want them on your island or you don't want to hit them with a sword you can always kill the entire stack with lava.

-after you can get more lava bucket if you place 1 obsidian down on the ground and right click it with a empty bucket. That the easiest way to get alot of lava bucket
The second way is to do /kit starter you will only get 1 lava bucket per 24h with that kit.
If you have any other question ask away <3
off i didnt know about /kit :D i will try, thank you :)

Hey, welcome!

It's nice you're enjoying the best game mode on islands ;).

Let me answer some of these questions for you:

- I have noticed that it is significantly less rainy on islands this season than it was last season, but I'm not too worried as it was always a pain if your helmet broke haha.

- Unfortunately there is no way of killing the other type of mob. You just need to kill the one you don't want quickly.

Thanks! -Self
less rain would be at least a bit rain... i never had any single raindrop here, really, not a single one... i dont think that this is correct that it NEVER rains on my island :D and i wish it would because thats one of the diffuculties in this mode and i just miss it.

Regards
-Freaq