Names

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
I just have a question, do Helpers/Mods notice when someone has an inappropriate name on the server, and do they ban them or ask them to change their name? I just wonder because I've seen a few and wanted to know what the policy was on that :).

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi allitex!

When it comes to inappropriate names we have a "procedure" we do, but At the end of the day we want to avoid banning or muting players as often as we can. We try to deescalate situations first, If a player refuses to change an inappropriate name it can end in a permanent mute (until name changed and appeal made/accepted)

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
Does it happen a lot? I can only imagine what people can come up with these days lol

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hellllooooo

Well so far I haven’t seen a lot of inappropriate names, more of inappropriate skins. Usually players wouldn’t want to get banned just because of their name (unless they are trolls)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Does it happen a lot? I can only imagine what people can come up with these days lol
Not really! as Ice stated we tend to see more inap. skins than names. If I had to average it out id say that I've dealt with maybe 2-3 a month... but that's with me only staffing on Olympus currently.