Nathan Ames - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nathan Ames, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Nathan Ames

Nathan Ames New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    SmithingGod

What server are you applying for

Skyblock

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Nathan

Location (or timezone)
    California

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    I would like to be a staff member because frankly, I enjoy helping people. I think taking the time to help people either with problems or issues regarding the server or other players is important. And being around to offer help to new players, or people who have issues with bugs or what have you, is something I am good at doing. And I would love to be able to become part of the team and helps things on the server run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    Im guessing around 30-40 hours? (Not 100% Sure)

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    I can put in as many hours as needed, Weekdays and Weekends Depening can be anywhere from All day to a few hours a day, and if needed i would come on whenever asked to

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I have good communication skills, I'm able to help people stay calm and fix any issues that may arise. I feel that having staff that are willing and able to eagerly help their players is a very important thing in a server. I have seen some of the staff in the middle of work. And I know I am able to do exactly what they do, helping players, fixing issues between players or any server bug. I have a lot of patience and I don't let angry or yelling people affect how I work. Service with a smile as they say. But I do feel that I have the abilities to take the time and effort to be confident and supportive to help any players in need

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    Many experiences I have had in minecraft and real life, is that I have quite the ability to lead and help, often during school or work I was always helping others, same in minecraft, although I wasn't staff for the servers, when no staff was around I was able to help the players in need and do my best to give them the fix or solution to their problem. So in many instances I was able to help those who needed it and I always did my best to go above and beyond in almost everything I do, (Except Giving blood, because then I would be in trouble, Sorry, Joke Haha)

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I am a fast thinker and an able problem solver.
    I have the patience and mind set to always keep my cool even in the face of being yelled at or abused verbally
    I am very kind and I enjoying helping others in any possible way, to ensure they have a great gaming experience on the server

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe the role of a staff member, besides playing on the server yourself and enjoying the game. Are to offer a helping hand to any and all who ask for it. To keep a watch over the chat and players to ensure no one is being rude or hurtful to others players. also, I think a staff member is there to ensure the safety, fun, and over all well being of the server and its people. Minecraft is more than a game, it is something that lets us play and create who and whatever we want. And as staff. I believe we help people with a guarantee of a safe and fun place to make their ideas come to life

Are you able to use recording software?
    I can aquire the basis of free software as it were i dont have much money to buy a software, but if needed i would be able to record any incidents or things needed to see]

Anything else we should know?
    I just would like to say, your server, that is to say the staff and owner and even the players themselves, have shown me nothing but kindess and enjoyablitliy in the server. I just wish to be apart of the team and community that has been so kind. This server is one of the best I have ever been on. And I would love nothing more, than to become a part of this team, to help everyone and help them have the best gaming experience possible

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application

2. Its_Donut

VIP

Ratings:
    +105 / 2
    -1, Make sure to have 700 words or more also playing ManaCube for only 30-40 hours is not good. You have to make sure you have 50hours or more so I’d suggest to get to know how ManaCube is it self.

3. Nathan Ames

Nathan Ames New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know manacube quiet well, I may not have as much game time as recommended, but I know most of the ins and outs and I understand the staff the rules the game and how things should run, and as for 700 words I did my best to describe myself and my abilities, I cant always right as much, but I described myself in the way I thought was best

4. Nightshadow07

Nightshadow07 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 2
    Whether you know the server well or not the requirements for being staff are 50+ hours. Also, you did not answer the last question it seems.

+0

5. Nathan Ames

Nathan Ames New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did answer all of the questions, and now as it were I have well over 50+ hours