Neather

jayfranglais

VIP
jayfranglais
jayfranglais
VIP
It would be great in the neather got fixed for islands as I am trying to complete my /challenges and the challenge I am stuck on is to create and activate a neather portal.

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
HI

This is a known issue and has been reported many times. Unfortunately there are other bugs that are more serious that need to be dealt with first. Also some bugs/issues take time to fix because of various reasons. Sorry for any inconveniences.

jayfranglais

VIP
jayfranglais
jayfranglais
VIP
HI

This is a known issue and has been reported many times. Unfortunately there are other bugs that are more serious that need to be dealt with first. Also some bugs/issues take time to fix because of various reasons. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Thank you it is not an issue I have other stuff to do so I am happy. I know running a server is alot of work and I will be patient.
Good luck with the other problems and if there is anything I can do to mabe help let me know.

Ratings
Thank you it is not an issue I have other stuff to do so I am happy. I know running a server is alot of work and I will be patient.
Good luck with the other problems and if there is anything I can do to mabe help let me know.
A question many new player have upon making a nether portal is that it does not work. This is because the nether on Islands is disabled, and the quests surrounding the nether can't be completed as a result. There are some other quests that are "broken" on islands as well.