Need Help? Ask Questions!

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
Sorry to ask again today, but is there a way I can have a friend build/interact on my island without being a member of my island? Doesn't being a member take away their island?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The easiest way is to do /coop. The only way they can get to your island is /tpa, but they have full access to your island. If they wanted to go back to their island, then you just type /is go, and they'll go directly to their island. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Can there be more than 1 person on an island if I want to play with a friend? If so, how do I do that?
Hey there! Yes, you can have more than one person. If you both want to be on the same island, you can type /is invite (their username). They have to accept it, and then they can just type /is go. WARNING: IF THEY ACCEPT THE INVITE, THEIR ISLAND WILL BE DESTROYED (if they have one). If they still want their own island, then the best thing to do is /coop (their username). They have full permission to edit your island, but the only way to access that island is to /tpa to you. They can still do /is go, and teleport them back to their base. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre