Need Help Lock all house in survival server

Ratings
Hello, first mi name is Zorronocturno and i new in this server i see other player who lock the Whole
house, How you can block the whole house ?

thanks see you in the server people

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I'm gonna assume you mean claiming the land. To claim land, you need to have a party. You must be a leader or a mod of that party to claim land. To claim land, do /p create (name) and when you do this, do /p claim on the land you want.

First starting out parties get 10 party power which allows you to claim up to 10 chunks [16 x 16 ]. You gain 10 power every time someone new joins your party, some may have more due to the legendary crates giving party power if won.

Also, to lock chests and doors just so you are able to open it, do /lock and punch the chest and or door. To lock spawners, put a sign on the spawner and make sure you lock the sign with /lock. One more thing, you can add people to chests and doors by doing the command /cmodify {user} and punch the door or chest. To remove locks, just simply do /remove and punch the locked sign/door/chest.

Hopefully this helped! If you have anymore problems, just message me privately on here. Have a nice day!

- Manyrain​