NERF Donator Kits

So I've played this server for a while, about a year and I mostly play KitPVP and I think every non donator would agree with me that Donator kits are too overpowered and it needs a Nerf, like for new players there is no way to get higher level when Donators use their OP gear and then team and target the leather players, It's really unfair for the new players or players oh well if you even have a good gear you will still get killed by donators because they will chase you down with 5 other players and team on you which is not fun, That's one reason why people quit the server, I probably have more to say but oh well It's late and I'm not really going to think about everything that I would like to say. Anyways I hope you guys consider making it a bit more fair for new players, Thank You for taking your time to read this

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

This is a common issue that a ton of people have brought up. I completely agree that having people with overpowered kits chase you down makes playing frustrating and unenjoyable. However, this is something that will most likely not be addressed until next season. Similar to many other suggestion posts made about KitPvP, these will all hopefully be addressed when the new season starts to get worked on. For now, try getting some teammates to help fight with you or find times when there are less donators online to grind more easily.

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
I agree that they can be a little overpowered and agree on part of your statement. Although you can grind and collect these kits yourself and the time restraints on each kit is a good time so that it's not too overpowered. (For example: MVP Kit can only be collected every 1 hour & MVP+/Prot 4 kit can only be collected every 24 hours.) I believe they may need to be toned down a little, or maybe the normal kit could be Leather and the Chain Boots from VIP is given as well and not just Leather, This could help newer players or players without a rank have a little boost.

Thank you for reading =)

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)