Nether Jumper: By Prodigae

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Prodigae, May 15, 2018 at 6:40 PM.

1. Prodigae

Prodigae Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 17
    Creators* Prodigae and Spacemangreg
    NOTE BEFORE U REJECT THIS: I already know that there are a lot of nether maps, but I spent a lot of time on mine and I want you to check it out before auto rejecting because it has a lot of detail in it and I think it is better than the other nether maps:
    Jumps 95
    Warp: do /creative
    then do /plot v Prodigae
    Difficulty: Expert
    Thanks for looking at this; hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 4:57 PM
  2. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 4
    +1 I'm too bad to do it but I saw it and its very good

3. EPGaming

VIP

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Alot of blocks used from 1.12, recommended version in parkour is 1.8.9, doesn't meet the block requirements to be transferred.

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:22 PM
  4. AlfieJay

AlfieJay Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Vote: -1

Response: Firstly, it's prefered to based in a void. Secondly, this is way to hard and long to be expert. Thirdly, parkour has plots for a reason :/. On top of all of these, the parkour was really quite boring. On the other hand, the build looked amazing and the parkour was vaired. Well done on such a beautiful build

5. Prodigae

Prodigae Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 17
    I appreciate you reviewing this map, but it is supposed to be 90 jumps at least for an expert, and i'll try to make it a bit easier. We are also allowed to make parkour on creative. Thanks for your review though! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2018 at 4:04 PM, Original Post Date: May 16, 2018 at 3:56 PM ---
    I took into account this comment, but before I took action I asked a former map judge (Aloro) and aloro said that 1.12 blocks are allowed its just that 1.8 users won't see them and that im ok to be using 1.12 blocks. Thanks for your time!