Not open for further replies.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm giving this map a -1. There's so many Nether themed maps already, and another one just isn't original, nor good for the server. Besides this reason, the map itself isn't attractive at all, and the building could use lots of work. It seems the theme isn't well executed at all, as most of the map is parkour and there's no theme seen. As for the parkour, it definitely meets it's difficulty, however it's very repetitive and boring.

The map could be improved very much.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
im agreeing with jake on this one and dont ask me to check out all the maps you make.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Hello XTNoahTX,

Judging by the screenshots you’ve kindly provided, I think you need to spend more time on quality and not so much on quantity. You’ve posted so many maps in the lat few days I don’t think these take you over 2 hours to make.

You need to make an actual build in your parkour map, not just a box with nether blocks in it. Also, try to avoid using only floating jumps on your map, I don’t personally mind them that much, but I know map judges don’t like them much.

All in all, currently I do not see this map getting accepted, but I hope you keep making maps! ;)

Ratings
8 1
Okay, so I've already stated before in another thread that I am not! experienced whatsoever in doing or creating parkour, but I agree with Jake. There are a lot of nether themed maps, what would be nice if you added some kind of structure or organics into your build to make it more interesting. -1

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi XTNoahTX,
I'm gonna close this submission because I can't found the map (and again..), resubmit it when it's good !

Status
Not open for further replies.