New Donator Ranks | Voting Removed

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
This update has not yet been released, and will be released sometime Saturday, or Sunday at the latest

The MineVast team has decided to update update the Rank system. We have replaced all of the donator ranks with 2 new Global Ranks. VIP and VIP+

If you have purchased any of the following, your account will be converted to Global VIP, and you will also be able to claim it on our store.

• Have purchased Global Premium
  • Have purchased Global VIP
  • Have purchased Global Legend

• Have purchased Premium for any server
  • Have purchased VIP for any server
  • Have purchased Legend for any server

• Have purchased Islands Seadog
  • Have purchased Islands Buccaneer

If you have purchased any of the following, your account will be converted to Global VIP+, and you will also be able to claim it on our store.

• Have purchased Global Vast
  • Have purchased Global Sponsor

• Have purchased Vast for any server
  • Have purchased Sponsor for any server

• Have purchased Islands Captain
  • Have purchased Islands BlackBeard

Why have we changed this?

Mojang has yet again changed their End User License Agreement, prohibiting even more perks that were initially approved. The majority of the perks were the same across all servers due to the fact that we had to remove many server specific perks to comply with the EULA.

This is not a bad update, in-fact this is an awesome update in many ways! With our new 2 global ranks, MineVast is now more unified again. The chat, tab, and systems are much more cleaner, we can explore new perks with our bungee integrated support for VIP, and more.

What Perks are being removed?
- /setwarp (Creative, Survival)
- Invincibility to water (Islands)
- /clearinventory
- Disguise as other players (Skyblock)
- Donator Courses (Parkour) (Will be available to everyone, or require a PK rank, haven't decided yet)
- /speed (Parkour)
- Ability to Spawn Mobs (Creative)
- Voxel Sniper (Creative)
- Selling gems on our store (Creative, Parkour)
- Exclusive Donator Starting Island (Skyblock)

We will be making up for these loss of perks in the next coming weeks with some brand new, awesome features.

VIP Rank: $50 $25
http://store.minevast.com

VIP+ Rank: $100 $50
http://store.minevast.com

You will be able to view the perks of these new ranks on our store this weekend. We are currently in the works for a big store theme revamp, along with new VIP artwork.

Additionally, VIP members will have access to an awesome new /vip menu, where you can easily manage and use most of your perks.

These both will be available once this update is released

Voting was removed.

Mojang has also forced us to disable voting. Their logic is that, since it requires time to vote, that's equivalent to spending hard currency. Crazy, right? #F***EULA

At least there's no more vote spam #yay

How do we get Creative gems now?

This weekend we will also be launching new ways to get Creative Gems. Such as

• Daily Rewards (Login each day for a Gem bonus)
  • Scrambler/Reaction Wins
  • Reach a Duck Hunt score of +125
  • Build-offs
  • Trading
  • More coming soon...

If you're unsure about something, or have a question - The best place to get an answer is replying to this thread.
I have purchased VIP on creative

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Update

I am currently working on an update which will add some awesome gadgets for VIP and VIP+ members on all the servers (Except our PvP servers)

Some folks on Creative got to see a sneak peek of some of these gadgets already, such as the different Blasters, Portal Guns, Anti Gravity, Disco Ball, Explosive Sheep, Trampoline, Ghost Party, Black hole, Tsunami, Parachute, Ethereal Perl, Space Ship, Fun Gun, Paintball Gun and many more!

These are expected to be released around the 17th-18th along with the new Companions

Edit: Also in-case you didn't know, KitPvP 7.0 is releasing tomorrow at 3:00PM EST :D

EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator
Ratings
17 2
How do I get colour in my nickname? Or is it for only B and up because MrWiggets Has an A grade and he's also VIP+ and so am I, Gm_Zero has acces to colour in nicks aswell and he's grade B.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
Am i getting my sponsor commands back at all i saw someone with /fix and they didnt t buy it from gem shop so im very frustrated i put 350 dollars on this server for sponsor just to be ripped to vast very upset

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
Update

I am currently working on an update which will add some awesome gadgets for VIP and VIP+ members on all the servers (Except our PvP servers)

Some folks on Creative got to see a sneak peek of some of these gadgets already, such as the different Blasters, Portal Guns, Anti Gravity, Disco Ball, Explosive Sheep, Trampoline, Ghost Party, Black hole, Tsunami, Parachute, Ethereal Perl, Space Ship, Fun Gun, Paintball Gun and many more!

These are expected to be released around the 17th-18th along with the new Companions

Edit: Also in-case you didn't know, KitPvP 7.0 is releasing tomorrow at 3:00PM EST :D
cool dacon :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1471377808][/DOUBLEPOST]i cant wait for the update release

Jmac365

Donator
Ratings
Man i HATE EULA with a passion! I watched this video and the guy was explaining one reason why they were doing this. Mojang said that servers were doing a "pay to win" type of deal where they got all of the money for personal gain. Which is completely WRONG!! I just thing this EULA thing is crap. Its making fun servers boring now. (Minevast is still one of my favorite servers is now and always will be.)