AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Welcome this is a thread about me making some event where there's cubit rewards.

So the first event will be a dropper minigame you will be on top of a big tower and try to jump into the water. Each time you land I will place a block under your feet (color of your choice)and has the continue it will be harder to land in water.
Each time you land in the water and survive there will be a block place and you will get 1+ added to your score the game will end when all the water is gone. The winner will be decided with the player who has the most points.
There might be multiple round depending on how many people we get for this event.

The reward will be by voting
Only 1 winner that gets 5 cubits
Or
3 winner
Top 1 3
Top 2 1.5
Top 3 0.5
Please comment what you would want 3 winner or 1 winner.

The rules
1. You are not allowed to break anything on the island or place anything.
2. You are not allowed to wear any armour in this event.
3. If you have a rank or time fly you are not allowed to use it or be in that command.
4. Be respectful to other players
5. Respect every rule of manacube.
If you break one of the rules you will be banned from this event and future event I will do ^-^

To enter comments your in-game name

If you want to help me with the event tell me on discord ssChicken#3724
if you want to sponsor the event I will do. I will change the winners reward with any help I get.

The event will be April 4 or April 7
This event will be on skyblock Aztec on a costume island I made.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ItzLaney80

Ratings
Welcome this is a thread about me making some event where there's cubit rewards.

So the first event will be a dropper minigame you will be on top of a big tower and try to jump into the water. Each time you land I will place a block under your feet (color of your choice)and has the continue it will be harder to land in water.
Each time you land in the water and survive there will be a block place and you will get 1+ added to your score the game will end when all the water is gone. The winner will be decided with the player who has the most points.
There might be multiple round depending on how many people we get for this event.

Or
3 winner
Top 1 3
Top 2 1.5
Top 3 0.5

The rules
3. If you have a rank or time fly you are not allowed to use it or be in that command.
If you break one of the rules you will be banned from this event and future event I will do ^-^

if you want to sponsor the event I will do. I will change the winners reward with any help I get.

Hey I am interested! My username is Lazarus_Bluebird

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
deekaroni

aviv10bm10

ELITE
aviv10bm10
aviv10bm10
ELITE
Ratings

Or
3 winner
Top 1 3
Top 2 1.5
Top 3 0.5

The rules

Aviv10bm10

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
This actually sound really cool. A dropper mode would be perfect, I always look for servers with dropper maps.
+1

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
The event will be the 7 of April at 5pm est there will be
2 Groupe of 4 or plus if we get more people there will be 2 people from each Groupe moving on to make a finally of 4 player.

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hi chicken, I’m not going to be participating however I just wanted to say that I love the fact ur making these cute little events for people to do and participate in! Ur very kind and I hope the event goes well ;D

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
caseyclosed is entering