new game idea

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
The idea doesn't sound really thought out well. Lacks detail and specific information for it to be possible.
What do you mean randomly generated world? Wouldn't that create unfair advantages for certain players? Isn't this just bed wars / sky wars? Add more info and come back to it.

randomly generated so you would need a wide variaties of skills instead of using the few skills you need for bed wars (sorry for replying this late i did not notice until today)

randomly generated so you would need a wide variaties of skills instead of using the few skills you need for bed wars (sorry for replying this late i did not notice until today)
It’s not really very different from bedwars, a randomly generated world would cause advantages to others, you’d have to make it similar to bedwars in my opinion, be able to buy things, but also be able to break trees, stone, iron, diamonds and other related resorses. Also have a flat ground would make things fairer, not only that, but also having a fair distance between each base.

Also how would one win the game?
Only thing I can think of would to break the “beds” or what ever will be inside the base, but that’s copying a premade game, and you’d want to make it as different as possible.