New Idea?

5bob15

VIP+
EatsALot
EatsALot
VIP+
Ratings
After looking at survival games server for about 10 seconds... i saw the leaderboards, and wondered why skywars didn't have one ._. I think it would be cool to have a leaderboard. Maybe top ranked players or players with the most score.

I hope you give the idea a little thought!

~5bob15

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
After looking at survival games server for about 10 seconds... i saw the leaderboards, and wondered why skywars didn't have one ._. I think it would be cool to have a leaderboard. Maybe top ranked players or players with the most score.

~5bob15
+6000
I fully love this idea, maybe see leaderboards of whos the best in X rank?
Then I could see if anybody is a ninja and whether or not I'm the only warrior...

PheonixTails

Donator
Ratings
It does seem a good idea, but how would the server track records and what would the records be anyway?

CrazyRedPiranha

Donator
Ratings

~5bob15
I know this is a very late reply but that would be AWESOME!, I generally play skywar's all the time, so im sure if a leaderboard was implemented i would be high up.