Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 theme is unoriginal and OH MY GOD, that's a lot of jumps for an easy map. Maybe shorten the jumps to at least like 30-50 jumps.

Ratings
We removed some blocks and improvised some jumps making the amount of jumps smaller. Also, we're renaming our map to "New Moon". We checked out other maps and we cannot find anything similar except for a "UFO" map which is just a UFO, and a "Galaxy" map which isn't strictly based on a moon such as ours and is instead focused on the whole galaxy.

Aj448

MVP
aj448
aj448
MVP
Ratings
I have not looked at it much but I can tell that is a good build. Based on the parkour you might want to make it a medium map. Good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Planets - expert
Fireworks - Medium (I don't know what its called but there is a Fireworks map on Medium).
Rocketship page 1 on hard. IDK WHAT ITS CALLED BUT ITS LIKE THE THIRD COURSE ON THE RIGHT

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Not gonna lie I love the rockets and the parkour was great so have this +1 c:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 well built, but way to many jumps for an easy map, maybe a medium

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
i feel like night sky is not original, and there are rocketship maps already so...

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I really like the theme. There aren't many sky or night themed maps, although there is a rocketship map, and it looks really great. The parkour is good, too, although like said above it would match better as a medium. Good luck!

Ratings
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you understand that it's a night themed map and that the rocket ship is just a small component. We'll make it a medium map after all. Thank you.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
This theme is original and great, The theme would be better suited off as a medium as everyone people stated. The theme is decently original and decently easy for a medium. (Maybe a slight buff would work pretty well.) There's also an unnecessary part at the start, and put some reminders for where the barriers are. The build is fine, But the jumps are a bit repetitive and boring. I enjoyed the map but it would need Changing to medium, Buffing, More jump variety, And add something to tell the players there are barriers. (Also remove the unnecessary part at the start.)

Ratings
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be sure to use them. We'll modify everything we think we need to and then get back to this with a fresh, edited map.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi MemeGoddess

Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. The parkour was mainly floating, which is not a very good as it's completely detached and has nothing to do with the actual build. The theme was kind of unoriginal as there are many space themed maps already. Other then that the build was quite appealing and the parkour was varied. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more maps from you soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.