Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hallowqueeeen.jpg

Hello! I've decided I'd do a giveaway competition with the newly added Olympus Titles, for a few reasons. For starters, a month ago today I officially became apart of the ManaCube staff team as an Olympus helper, and still I'm enjoying it as much as I was when I first joined Olympus. Just as a mini-celebration I suppose, I thought since the titles are new, I'll use them. I originally had debated giving away a VIP Rank, but I'd only be able to choose one winner, whereas if I use this idea, 2 people will get to win a title of their choice, from the new titles!

While I understand it's nothing extravagant, and the titles are purely cosmetic, I personally really like them, and thought hopefully the Olympus community would like them enough to enter a competition to win a free one. Everything you need to know, will be below this message. Good luck if you enter <3

To enter, all you have to do is comment your IGN and the title you want IF you win!
1) Please only comment your IGN ONCE, if I see 2 of the same IGN, I will exclude it from the draw, and they will not be entered into the giveaway.
2) If a player asks me to "let them win" the giveaway or harass me about the winners on discord, the forums, or in-game, they will not be entered into the giveaway.
3) When the winners are announced, please don't be rude or hateful if you don't win. There will be more competitions and giveaways on ManaCube, so don't be disheartened.
Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 17.15.12.png

Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 17.14.47.png

Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 17.15.00.png

Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 17.14.27.png
1) JuanV
2) SneekerCreep
More Information:
The winners will be announced on Tuesday 29th at 5pm (GMT - If this isn't your time zone, click here) The names will be added into a virtual wheel and spun by my computer, to ensure it's as fair as possible, the first 2 names that are landed on, will win the title of their choice. Again, please comment the title you want to receive if you win the giveaway, the winners will be added to this forum post, and I will contact you via the forums to let you know you've won, so please be sure to check your mail on the forums on Tuesday and to check this forum post.​

Last edited:

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
IGN: Mr__oak
Title: Ares
Possible to get them in kitpvp or skyblock? I would like it on Olympus as well but more on the others but good luck to me :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
IGN: Mr__oak
Title: Ares
Possible to get them in kitpvp or skyblock? I would like it on Olympus as well but more on the others but good luck to me :)
Unfortunately these titles are specifically for Olympus <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Oof but if I win (not big chance) can I choose any title or just these?
Well, it is originally an Olympus giveaway to celebrate the new titles being added, but if you do win, we can discuss it further in PM's. :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hallow this is amazing. Thank you for doing this ^-^
Would love the Poseidon title. :D Ign FeaturingAnxiety

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Ign: rangedhealer77
Title: ares

(I cant spell, I want da purple heart one plz, only if I wins >.<)

Ps. A qt bought me all but ares, so if they see this plz like tell me, I wanna give you my love <3

Last edited: