2,320 82

MasterPusheen

VIP
MasterPusheen
MasterPusheen
VIP
Ratings
16 1
Not for this, no. Just try follow the rules next time, but you'll be entered.
hey hallow queen sorry if this is bad but i have been locked out of the acc that i used to enter the giveaway so does that mean i cant win? like not my mc acc my forum acc -super

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
hey hallow queen sorry if this is bad but i have been locked out of the acc that i used to enter the giveaway so does that mean i cant win? like not my mc acc my forum acc -super
As long as everything is fine with your MC account, then it's fine. The only thing that will be entered is your in-game name anyway, so don't worry about it. If you win, I'll keep in mind to message you on this account. - Winners will be drawn in 8 minutes.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Congratulations to @SneekerCreep and @JuanV for winning the titles! Don't be disheartened if you didn't win, I hope to do some more in the future. Thanks to everyone who took part! <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to @Hallowqueen for doing this giveaway <3
My pleasure! It's great to give back to such an amazing community, even with such a small giveaway. I hope to do more in the future. <3