New player

Looking to maybe join an established community/server I’m not sure I understand the land claiming statement in the rules. Is there somewhere I can read up on how this works?(I think I’m posting this in the survival forum which is what I want to join)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hiya Nightfaith!!

You did post it in the survival thread area which is great! The forums are super easy to navigate when you get use to them. I am not a survival mod but what I understanding is that claims are based on party power, you get party power from having more players in your party, note that using alts to gain party power is not allowed. I am sure that you'll be able to find a welcome party on survival and if not... start your own! There are always tons of players looking for a snazzy party to join! If you need more help or information on how parties and claims work on survival I suggest contact a survival staff. Some of our survival staff is AlfieJay, Faudon, silnt, Anxii_, and Napkinz, (as well as more.)

A great way to contact staff or other players is to join our community discord! You can get the link by doing /discord in game! Our discord constantly has players online and active who play all our game modes. We also have #help, #issues, etc... channels to make reporting to staff or getting help faster and more efficient. Hope to see your there! Also, swing by Olympus sometime! We have two servers and are always happy to welcome new players into the prison community.

Ratings
2 1
Looking to maybe join an established community/server I’m not sure I understand the land claiming statement in the rules. Is there somewhere I can read up on how this works?(I think I’m posting this in the survival forum which is what I want to join)
/warp commands, its a warp i created to help people like you! After creating a party and claiming some land, you will need to go into /p perms, and click on neutral. Make everything red under neutral.