New Plot Sizes?

Do you think this idea should go through?

• Total voters
Ratings
On Creative, many people are always saying 'Wow, these plots are big', and rarely fill a plot properly, there is always open land, or flat areas. This can also be tough when coming to judging a plot. People are always told to 'fill' a plot to get it graded, but filling a ~128 x ~128 plot is a challenge if you aren't a builder.

So, because of this, I have come up / requesting an idea. I (as well as a lot of other people probably) would like to see another creative world, but with maybe 16 x 16 to 28 x 28 plots. Therefore, people can build nice, small builds, or use these plots just to test stuff out. Each regular Member should be entitled to 1 plot in each world, with each rank gaining any extra amount of plots you think is reasonable. The small plots world could be aimed at more experienced builders to show off their talent in a nice, small compact build.

Now, of course, you could say 'Well, this means people will get easy grades for small plots'. There are a few ways to get around this. You could either:
1. - Small plots will not be graded. Anyone can build anything, but submitting a plot in the small plots world is disabled. This means that people can just have fun, and play around, instead of having hundreds of blocks around them, waiting to be filled in.
2. - There is a separate grading system for the small plots world. A grading system such as Tiers could be put in place (like the old Tier grading system). The grades would be Member > Tier 1 > Tier 2 > Tier 3 > Apprentice > Eluthria.

I know this wont be able to be done if it were to be another world, but it will be able to be done if it were another server. On regular Creative, players will be able to do /Smallplots, which will then move them onto the small plots server, where they can have a different grade and plot.

I really hope this idea will go into consideration. Many players have been saying about how the plots are big, which in my opinion, isn't a bad thing, and the regular plots shouldn't be changed any time soon. But with a new world / server of small plots, I think many players would enjoy that.

Thanks for reading through my idea, c ya later ;D