Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

mattswaggerben

ELITE
mattswaggerben
mattswaggerben
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with Andre because i have spent a lot of money on this server just to have the same commands as a vast would have for less money.
On islands i was one of a few people that bought Blackbeard and it was a waist of money because if you had vast or sponsor on another server your rank would have changed to VIP+ on all the new servers anyway.

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
If there is a new rank, I do agree, it should be given to Legacy Sponsors. Or maybe give it to them if they also bought Blackbeard/(forgot the rank below Blackbeard)

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Thank you so much. Legacy sponsors who paid twice as much as ANY PLAYER on the server to get ranks should get their own rank. Thank you, you're amazing Andre.

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
what about vast, vast was more expensive than VIP+ too
[DOUBLEPOST=1478357443][/DOUBLEPOST]i think there should be a rank called "Legacy", for people for who donated before a certain time, and a certain amount

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Legacy sponsors should 100% get their own rank, and so should vasts, but different price points should equal different ranks, even if it's a legacy rank.

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
I agree... vast and sponsors before Vip,Vip+ came should get new rank for free it only makes sense if they do because they paid a lot of money for those ranks and now they get really nothing from them. :/

Also people who bought blackbeard on islands should get something a little extra because they wasted money on that rank and only to get it taken away and get nothing out of it... So sad :/

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Everyone keeps saying that both Vast AND Sponsors should get their own rank. You have to think, that they reduced it to two for a reason. It was getting unnecessary to have that many ranks with little benefits due to the fact that EULA took away most of the perks from each rank.

But like what Seaniie said, old Island ranks, should get a little extra since they did buy that rank and nearly a month later (correct me on time :D) it was taken away. No one could have known that EULA would take that much away from the server. Even though ToS says they can change the ranks if they have too, we should get some sort of compensation for the ranks we got there. I'm not saying adding a new rank, (Aside from the one that could be added) but maybe an extra perk, something on Islands. Of course being EULA compliant

TL;DR
Sponsors and Vast shouldn't each get their own rank.
Old island rank should get some sort of benefit.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
To be honest we should go back to old ranks. I know it would be hard but people who PURCHASED vip+ should get Vast (it's fair enough) and people who purchased vip should get the old vip. Then just reintroduce the new old ranks.

Abel

Donator
Ratings
This "New Rank" idea is good/bad thing. Honestly I somewhat agree for a new rank. Then the question comes, does the legacy Sponsors get this new rank? If they do alright, go ahead and shoot the new rank. I f they don't give the new rank to sponsors, that's where things get a little complicated and a lot of rage from players. So this idea is a good/bad thing.