Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Islands is a server inspired by the popular gamemode Skyblock.. but with a twist.

You are an outlaw in a strange cursed world. Survive on your stranded island at sea, and discover the secrets of Pirate Bay through rich quest lines. But beware, do not touch the water.

There's a lot more! A full feature list will be added to this thread right before the release. There will also be a big announcement welcoming two awesome Youtubers to the server. Their first series will be on Islands :)

Would also like everyone to know that Quests will not be available to the public on the initial release. Also not to be confused with Quests on our Survival server, Quests on Islands will have lore and a story to them rather than just objectives/challenges. They will be available to everyone around 1-2 weeks after the initial release. We will also be releasing more and more quests with time.

Beta Release Date: August 1st

Renders of Pirate Bay
(The Spawn)

F.A.Q

If I am a legacy donator, will my rank be transferred to Islands?

No

Who are the Youtubers?

Will be announced on later into the beta

Is this considered the 'Second Skyblock server' that was announced earlier this month?

Yes, instead of creating a second Skyblock server, we decided to create this instead. Fundamentally similar, but awesomely different. This is not replacing the current Skyblock server, it will be an additional server.

What version will the server be?

The server will be on 1.8, and allow all versions above 1.8 to connect like most of our current servers.

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I'm actually happy this isn't simply another skyblock server, means it'll stay unique from the others. Bravo

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Like and Comment on the video for a chance to win 1000 Gems!

Islands is a server inspired by the popular gamemode Skyblock.. but with a twist.

You are an outlaw in a strange cursed world. Survive on your stranded island at sea, and discover the secrets of Pirate Bay through rich quest lines. But beware, do not touch the water.

There's a lot more! A full feature list will be added to this thread right before the release. There will also be a big announcement welcoming two awesome Youtubers to the server. Their first series will be on Islands :)

Would also like everyone to know that Quests will not be available to the public on the initial release. Also not to be confused with Quests on our Survival server, Quests on Islands will have lore and a story to them rather than just objectives/challenges. They will be available to everyone around 1-2 weeks after the initial release. We will also be releasing more and more quests with time.

Non Official Release Date: July 29th

Official Release Date: August 1st

Renders of Pirate Bay
(The Spawn)

F.A.Q

If I am a legacy donator, will my rank be transferred to Islands?

No

Who are the Youtubers?

Will be announced on August 1st

Is this considered the 'Second Skyblock server' that was announced earlier this month?

Yes, instead of creating a second Skyblock server, we decided to create this instead. Fundamentally similar, but awesomely different.

What version will the server be?

The server will be on 1.8, and allow all versions above 1.8 to connect like most of our current servers.

It´s amazing! It will be the first gamemode I´ll play on August!!

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Looks like a lot of fun can't wait to play! ;)

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
OMG this is AMAZING, I cant wait anymore for this new gamemode, oh and I love the idea of pirates and that stuff :) :D