New Title Fit for the Alpha

Ratings
1 3
Basically it goes like this. I would like to request... scratch that.., I demand that there be a title weather its captain or king or emperor for me...
Ive been suppressed too many times by this staff and want to be returned a favor after being abused so much. I merely spoke the truth my entire first day on this server. The server looks great and its potential is unlike others, however, the staff is too abusive and i believe they just go an mute or ban without listening. I spoke about this servers Rankism while I was here and it showed off pretty well. I would like to argue with whoever i have to in order to be properly satisfied after ive dealt with many negative comments and mutes and bans all day while i spoke about how the people with ranks are immune to the rules this servers had. A player in creative spoke just as i did yet theyve been banned once in there many months here while i was banned multiple times for what i believe is Rankism, because i was merely a "member", just another ant in this server where the donors are giants and the staff are Gods... I have many idea that can fix this and i am willing to even talk to the owner about it. This is unfair, and improper work... Also my title is just a favor that does not need to be granted, but i would again like to talk about many changed privately with a higher up.. and i finally request that this does not be casted aside like my many remarks in the server...
Thank you
Alpha Nitch

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
i hear your complaint

although i'm just a player. i see what you mean. im sorry ya feel that way. whether it be trolling or not i've noticed it in most servers someone always mentions "just because i'm not a rank i get ignored ;-;" etc

I don't think giving a title is the best option. On creative members who purchase world edit from the manashop get a + next to their member prefix making them member+.

That's the only alternative that I can think of for the whole server. Say if you reach 75 hours on the server you play on, Your member prefix turns in a member+ . Of course this would only matter to those who are not a Donor rank or Staff.

Last edited:
Ratings
1 3
I appreciate the fact that you agree...if any contact is necessary on how to reach me my discord is NitchBigga#0605 ,
once again, i still believe this will just be looked over as i am just a "member who's opinion wont matter" when its the opposite since members are the onces mainly affected by this servers choices.

Ratings
1 3
i hear your complaint

although i'm just a player. i see what you mean. im sorry ya feel that way. whether it be trolling or not i've noticed it in most servers someone always mentions "just because i'm not a rank i get ignored ;-;" etc

I don't think giving a title is the best option. On creative members who purchase world edit from the manashop get a + next to their member prefix making them member+.

That's the only alternative that I can think of for the whole server. Say if you reach 75 hours on the server you play on, Your member prefix turns in a member+ . Of course this would only matter to those who are not a Donor rank or Staff.
my titles for this thread was merely something to reel staff in to the main part of this paragraph i made, i want to speak to a higher up who actually has power to fix this corrupt server... I just see staff overlooking this post... its possibly the worst service ive seen, not as bad as another server that had just never replied to my post at all, but its getting close.

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I know what you mean and I've felt what you've felt but there is a way to go about things other than demands. Before I bought a rank and decided to support the server, I was basically a random but I made friends as a member. I talked to people who had and didn't have ranks and worked my way up to be known. You don't need a rank to be seen or heard on the server you just have to find ways to make yourself stand out on the server so you don't get mixed in with everyone. Know the timings of your questions, know when to personally talk to someone in open chat, and try to join in on conversations with genuine knowledge/feedback. The only reason I donated is because I enjoy the community and I enjoy everyone's presence. Sitting here on the forums to "rant" about not being heard won't really get you anywhere, if anything it makes this lash out to society and the community look like a temper tantrum and make some players just avoid you.

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Was I wrong about something? For you to dislike it without really giving any feed back?