Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

Hey everyone,

Today we released 5 new titles on Creative, Skyblock, Survival and Parkour.

Titles are now also released on Parkour! Instead of the title being next to your prefix, it will replace your VIP/Member prefix (only on Parkour) On all other servers it will be an additional title next to your prefix as usual.

The price of titles have also been reduced to $10 ($5 at the moment because of the 50% Sale)

The new titles:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show your love for everyone's favorite gorilla, Harambe

Are you a Vape Nation represent? Prove it with this title

Do you gain 100% of your knowledge from main stream media and social media memes? Do you not research facts or care about integrity/honor? If so, this is the perfect title for you!

Do you believe Mojang should not take away the freedom of choice from players? Mojang is blacklisting random servers that don't meet their insanely strict standards, and forcing servers to remove perks we all know and used to love.
Show your hate against Mojang's EULA with this title.

Have your PvP skills ascended beyond the capabilities of a hacked client? Lol probably not, but this title is cool anyways

You can purchase by clicking "Titles" at http://store.minevast.com

If you have any title suggestions, make sure to leave a comment. If your suggestion is accepted you'll also receive that title on all servers for free!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
..Firs- nvm.. D;
Someone buy me any of these titles for skyblock :D

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Good title Ideas I have found/ come up with are [Memer] [Toxic] [Bash] for example that kid it a kitpvp [Bash] [NO-LIFE] and [OG] for like those original people that play the server like Drakey.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Good title Ideas I have found/ come up with are [Memer] [Toxic] [Bash] for example that kid it a kitpvp [Bash] [NO-LIFE] and [OG] for like those original people that play the server like Drakey.
Damn. Good Ideas. Need the [NO-LIFE] tag. Lawl XD

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
cool titles, I mean they're really neat no lie, but I hate how the donators get there ranks taken away and have to pay for the newstuff, I get it's EULA, but can't we get something to replace our ranks that we lost?