Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
- The map was built by zScrxm
- The map name is NFL (=National Footbal League)
- To visit the parkour type /plot v zScrxm 4 or /plot tp zScrxm 4
- The difficulty of the map is Insane
- The parkour has around 100 jumps
Greetings zScrxm!

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello zScrxm,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It is accurate to the theme, and well built. My only criticism, is that it does look a bit plain. So you could add a bit more detail to the build, maybe using multiple coloured blocks for each section instead of just one, but this isn't a huge issue and the build is still good.
The parkour isn't great, you did use a good variety of blocks to create jumps, however in some areas, especially close to the start, it is very repetitive, as it is just normal blocks and ladders. It would be great if you could keep the consistency of the block variety throughout the entire map.
Even though the parkour is still in the build, it is mainly just floating above it, and looks quite messy. Try to incorporate the jumps more into the build itself, rather than floating above the middle.
The difficulty is quite inconsistent, as most of the map felt like a hard map, but there were some jumps that would be better suited to an insane, so try to balance out the difficulty of the parkour throughout the map.
There did seem to be an excessive number of barriers. Try to avoid having too many barriers where possible, and when you do, try to show where they are by placing an item frame on them for example, as it can get quite confusing doing the parkour while there are a lot of barriers in the way.
The length is good for an insane map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.