Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Hey,

In the OP Chests, there's no bows. You can collect a stack of arrow but there's no bows most the time.

Please can you increase the rate of bow spawns on OP Chests?

Thanks.

rLink

Ratings
13 6
Agreed, bows are extremely rare. Yesterday I played 8 games with op chests ang got only a single bow.

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
I think as well as increasing the spawn rate on op chests, their power should be too. In op chests people normally go straight out and attack, so if really op bows were added it would definitely mix up the game!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I think as well as increasing the spawn rate on op chests, their power should be too. In op chests people normally go straight out and attack, so if really op bows were added it would definitely mix up the game!
Well, I've noticed that the bows that spawn in the OP Chests gamemode are incredibly rate because they are incredibly OP. If you've ever been on that map where there's 8 Islands and they are just small and flat with no walls or terrain, if you get the bow on that map you can just shoot everyone off their island with the Punch 1 enchantment that's on the bow itself. On this map, I was lucky enough to get the bow and I got all 7 kills in the 8 players game just from using the bow.

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
Well, I've noticed that the bows that spawn in the OP Chests gamemode are incredibly rate because they are incredibly OP. If you've ever been on that map where there's 8 Islands and they are just small and flat with no walls or terrain, if you get the bow on that map you can just shoot everyone off their island with the Punch 1 enchantment that's on the bow itself. On this map, I was lucky enough to get the bow and I got all 7 kills in the 8 players game just from using the bow.
Okay, I've just never had one! xD

5bob15

VIP+
EatsALot
EatsALot
VIP+
Ratings
Yeah this REALLY sucks when you're the victim on those small maps like palette. If someone gets the bow they are guaranteed the win there.

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
I think you should join games through signs. Either to play with overpowered, standard or basic chests. Certain maps only apply to specific chest games; for example, the small, easy-to-be-shot-off maps cannot be played with overpowered chests.

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
i dont play much i but ive seen bows one thing is someone with no armour only takes 3 to 4 shots i killed to people once with a bow with infinity and flame and its in an op chest