Not getting cubit/VC from Voting

Aby_21

ELITE
Aby_21
Aby_21
ELITE
I voted and didn't get crates and cubit so I was wondering if anybody else having same issue?

Aby_21

ELITE
Aby_21
Aby_21
ELITE
I was online when I voted and only got the last 2 sites the first 4 didn't work for me so lost all that cubit/vc for today's vote.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Do you remember where you were at the time? It's common to not receive vote keys when doing champion maps, so it's possible it happens in other places in the server as well.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I voted and didn't get crates and cubit so I was wondering if anybody else having same issue?
Hi!

There's a few simple things that could have gone wrong with why you didn't receive all of your rewards -
The first being that you might not have been fully in game, e.g. a random disconnection, a server crash, etc.
The second being that you might not have properly entered your in game name in the last two vote sites, or they already rendered you as voted.
The third being that it might be some type of bug regarding manacube itself.

When you receive cubits, I'm pretty sure they are directly added to your /cubits balance, which is a server-wide balance that stays up no matter where in the server you are, and as for vote crates, depending on the server you were on (since this is in the Skyblock category, I'm going to assume this is a Skyblock related incident), you might not have received it for one of the three aforementioned errors. I apologize that this is such a late response to the thread, and I hope that since, you've had better luck with your vote crates and cubits. Good luck!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Voting do work to give cubits. It just requires that you must be on the skyblock server when you vote to receive the cubits. You can check by doing /cubits bal to see if you have received the cubits or not.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Voting do work to give cubits. It just requires that you must be on the skyblock server when you vote to receive the cubits. You can check by doing /cubits bal to see if you have received the cubits or not.
Actually, you have to be on the server to receive cubits, not the game mode specifically.. Cubits are a global balance, and it does not matter what game mode you're on, parkour or survival or skyblock, you just have to be on the server itself when you vote to receive the cubits. The voting crates are what is server specific, as depending on the game mode, you don't receive the same rewards, so if you want your votes to count towards skyblock, you're going to have to log into skyblock.