Not getting Daily rewards + others

Ratings
Hi, hope you are well,

I am here to report a few bugs I have encountered while playing Oasis Skyblock. First of all, I'm not sure about the rest as I don't know how you check your XP and Mana XP, but I do know I claimed my Day 6 Daily reward and it didn't give me an elytra or MCMMO credit even though it says the player gets these. (attached screen)

There has also been several occasions where a vote loot party crate has not given me anything. What is the problem? Is anything going to be done/ being done or that I can do about it?

many thanks, LoonyLemur
2019-07-19 (4).png

MOLOA

PATRON
Ratings
This season did start very soon so there will be glitches here and there, i believe the staff team is working on resolving these issues, some issues the staff don't even realise so its best to report the glitches. I also sometimes get some glitched reward crates too

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi guys!

First I’d like to say thank you for reporting them! Someone reported a similar issue last night so I will be passing it on to bugs/issues soon. Second the best place to report bugs would be via a support ticket! That way it stays nice and organized, mess likely to get lost! Thank you!

justakwardnemo

Ratings
I've been having the same problems! I hope they fix this soon. I originally thought it was supposed to be a type of chance thing when I would receive the voteparty crate and then get nothing, but I see I was wrong!