menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hi there! My name is November, or Nova for short - I'm 15 years old as of July 25th, 2018, and my utmost favorite games to play in this server is probably Skyblock and Creative - I love being able to run through the creative world and see all of these wonderful builds people decide to build, and I love to try and think of how I'm going to survive and build a new spawn room or etc. in Skyblock! It's a whole lot of fun ^^
My IGN (In game name) is Novaedream, and I'm currently taken by the most loveliest girlfriend, Grey, or crxzierthanyou in game! You can find me on other platforms, like novaedream#7575 on discord or @prettyinaccurate on Quotev, and I'm almost always open to talk or help you with anything! Feel free to message me whenever you see me ^^

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Hey there, welcome :). I'm glad you came across Manacube. Feel free to wonder on over to parkour or Kitpvp if you haven't yet, I'm sure you will enjoy them as well.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hey there, welcome :). I'm glad you came across Manacube. Feel free to wonder on over to parkour or Kitpvp if you haven't yet, I'm sure you will enjoy them as well.
I have and I'm quite interested in both! KitPVP is pretty fun but Parkour can get rage-y and I'm not very patient when it comes to parkour lmao