obviously we have a rapist in MV Creative... so hide your kids hid you wife he raping everybody!

• Thread starter Deleted member 643
  • Start date

Should we take action on AssasinBoy2058?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 643

Today, while me and Uberhoxarcorsi were enjoying this amazing server untill we were interrupted by a rapist and a robber. Double whammy. so as we were saying we were flying around plots untill we found what looked like rape Corsi, told me to look through the window on this plot and I saw forced rape it was with 2 people. With Assasinboy2058 the alleged "rapist" and Kittie18 the victim. he was dry humping her. and after he noticed us he told us to "FUCK OFF PRICKS". Then crazypeacock muted him for 3 hours for caps then he was communicating with signs with another woman that goes by the street name "livefluffy" and she was basically a prostitute because she was accepting WE. So I believe that we can make a change and Obviously we have a rapist in MineVast Creative... he flying thru yo plotz snatching yo MineVasters so hide yo kids hide you wife and might aswell hide your husband cuz they raping everybody out there...

Kind Regards,

Francesco Figliano

The Rapist Association

Btw this is a troll so take no offence but seriously we did see this happen................ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.