Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 theme unoriginal and too many floating jumps.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
The parkour doesn’t have any semblance of planning and rhythm. It feels like you built two, arguably not very well done, ocelots and conjoined them with a disarray of floating jumps. There is no variation and it seems to me not much time nor effort was put into its construction. I can even justify it because I was online when you started and ended building, which was a roughly ten to twenty minute period.

The theme itself is unoriginal because Minecraft related parkour are generally disvalued. You could have perhaps gone down a different route.

You also failed to quote the co-builder, Awsuko, who played a part in the thematic and build.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+0.5 i like the design but as kingnoahplayzmc said unoriginal and too many floating jumps

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi longdefeat and Awsuko,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, even if there is no Ocelot map, mostly because Minecraft themed maps are overused. The build is not good, looks really messy because most of your parkour is floating, and is not on/in the build, be careful next time ! The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive, try to use more different blocks, like ice, slime, iron bars, fence…

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.