October 15th Explanation Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely disappointed to see this happen. Lost my 'Y' rank in Imprisoned. Anyway to get it restored or are all players starting from scratch again?

Thanks,

Eastside70

Ratings
Nevermind, I got my plot back. But is there a way to get rank M back on prison?

Dacon, On Parkour i lost My VIP rank, and i accidentally reset, so it made me not being able to buy any parkour ranks Ex: Rookie, For

Example it said: "You have already purchased this rank." Sincerely:
Ign: TheCreeper789

Ratings
I lost my [Regular] rank in the parkouse...
Please bring it back :(
it's ok I can wait if it will take a while, you don't need to hurry.

I lost my [Regular] rank in the Parkourse (idk how to spell it)
My IGN is 07emily07 (mc too)
And I saw the reset at 9:15 Pm EST (Oct. 16th 2014)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dacon, sorry for bothering you again. I got my VIP rank back luckily but my /fix isn't working. I bought /fix a week ago but now it's not working, please look into that and help me fix my /fix <3

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I still don't have legend on any servers, plus I need adept for parkour. I also need my gems and gold helmet on parkour for legend. I also either need Warrior or Mapper on skywars, and /fix on skyblock.
All you gave me back earlier was the skyblock VIP So I'm waiting
Edit: my IGN is golddigger221

Last edited:
I lost my rank in the parkourse I was a Ninja, My Username is Addycassy. I am 18 and I had 200 gems the last time.
My proof is that when I joined, I still have 55k when I chat

Last edited:
Hi! Just to let you know if in any way you can help me, my Username is Party_Cat and on parkourse I was all the way up to skilled so I'm kinda sad but what happens happens i guess (I bought the rank somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks ago)

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
  • Uhh Dacon, In Creative I Lost My [Premium], My Tag Is Member, I Lost My D Grade And Im Still Having My Nickname On But No Premium Perks N' Stuff! Please! I Want It Back! I Want My Sweet [Premium] :(:(:( User Name: Craftian6

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I still don't have legend on any servers, plus I need adept for parkour. I also need my gems and gold helmet on parkour for legend. I also either need Warrior or Mapper on skywars, and /fix on skyblock.
All you gave me back earlier was the skyblock VIP So I'm waiting
Edit: my IGN is golddigger221

Dacon, I had a silk pick and 3 spawners in my skyblock and it was erased like most other's, but Need_4_Sleep had asked you before to give me my spawner that he didn't get back to me. So, you should know I had at LEAST 1 spawner, if you could give it back to me, that would be amazing^_^ But, if not I understand.
IGN: KND_KP_Phantom
IGN Nickname: JinxChan

Yeah Dacon on parkour I was Amateur. I tried ranking up again. But it said I couldn't rank up twice. If you could fix this for me or just give me Amateur that would be very helpful.

Sincerely -NQDragon11
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.