Ok so I've come back and realized one this after my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
You guys don't like it when someone calls you out but since XDacon is not idiotic you guys need a reason to do anything as a result I will be lowering my tone but saying the same thing as before for example sil is a donkey, also I'm gone for more than a month and every new post is toxic or is complaining about the server so great job, also I have realized that every promoted staff but Alfie has bought a rank even ones that are horrible as staff have been promoted showing to me it is no coicindence what has happened on the server, also just FYI my two polls have proved sil has need me and the people don't like your staff so think that through, again I will not give you any reason to ban me so I will make sure to mix change out the words you don't like to better ones like sil is a dunce or Kermit likes sewer slides so you guys can all stay happy

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Welcome back to the server.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
even ones that are horrible as staff have been promoted
If you have an issue with a staff member, and believe they have treated you unfairly, you are more than welcome to file a staff report here on the forums [https://forums.manacube.com/support/], but please do NOT create hateful and insulting threads targeting staff members who you dislike because they have punished you in the past, especially (judging from your attitude here), rightfully so.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you were a staff applicant at one point? If you’re planning on achieving a spot on the team, I can guarantee you right now that your attitude and the way you are going about things will NOT get you anywhere close to staff, but closer to more punishments instead.

If you dislike a staff member for a personal reason, but don’t wish to file a report - I’d ask you to be mature enough and have the common sense to just ignore them, and try to get another member of staff to deal with any issues you may have. For your benefit, and for the benefit of the community - There’s no need to cause unnecessary drama, and I would personally urge you to stop right there.

Thank you,
Hallowqueen.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
I love how people ignored all the points I've made and I don't like filling out things about the staff on other forum things that staff tell me to go to bc when I go there for a problem NOTHING happens. And what do you mean by personal like if they insulted me just ignore them bc that's not how staff should work.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I don't like filling out things about the staff on other forum things that staff tell me to go to bc when I go there for a problem NOTHING happens.
It may seem like nothing is happening because you don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. And I personally believe that it should stay that way - you aren’t staff, and aren’t part of staff management, so there is no reason for you to know what gets done after you report a member of staff, as it’s then up to the Admins/Dacon at that point.

By personal, I meant if you dislike them due to them punishing you in the past, or just generally don’t like them for whatever reason. If a staff member insulted you - report them, because like you said, that is totally not okay.

I also certainly read the points you made, but you still subtly tried to (and did) insult the staff members you claimed you weren’t going to insult, and that is why I made the suggestion for you to stop before you cause any issues - for your own benefit. Your points were immediately made invalid, and made no sense the second you started bad-mouthing members of staff...

There’s no need for it at all - why not just enjoy the server if you want to play on it and have fun, rather than make threads indirectly attacking staff members for apparently no reason at all? I just don’t see the point in it, especially considering you have the perfect chance to come back with a fresh start. :/

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
My points are valid I have done two poles In the past, he fact I dont know what goes on behind the scenes makes me think that only bad things are going on And I said I will sutully insult people bc I did not use bad words and they had other meanings u can't do anything my points as said before did make sence (and as usuall staff are selectively reading, when problems don't get solved people stop playing and you guys should see that in the fact that factions is now only filled with scam artists and people who have spent money on this pay to play server) also why has no one answered my question about why barely anyone gets staff unless they have personally, pleasured Dacon with money I am the only person in this server who doesn't kiss up to the staff because you guys take from normal hard workers on the server and 1000/1000 times give to people with insufficient evendence and when someone comes back with good working evidence the staff gets overly pridefully and sweep it under the rug leaving u wondering why you wasted 48 hours of your depleting summer on a server whose staff don't even have to decency to help and pretend like there is no reason you attacked them and proved about 70% of factions players don't like them listen to the people who play on your servers at least hallowqueen,

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I can assure you, that having paid money to the server is not a requirement for staff... when it comes to staff applications, Dacon doesn’t play any part in dealing with them - the helper management team do, so again, your statement is totally invalid, and comes from a biased opinion, which I can only assume is because your own application was rejected in the past.

The fact you created a poll to attack staff members and encourage other players to bad-mouth and insult them, proves my point even further and is totally unnecessary - it doesn’t make you right at all, as the players who responded to it were in the exact same position as you - angry that they were punished, but refuse to take responsibility.

As you seem to keep refusing to drop this subject and refuse not to attack or insult staff members, I will be closing this thread as there is no need at all for it to exist, other than the fact you are trying to cause more drama upon your return. If you’d like to speak more about this, my discord is hallowqueen#2377, but there is absolutely no need for you to be voicing any of this publicly; especially if you’re trying to come back to the server without any hassle...

As I mentioned several times before, if you had an issue with a staff member that you believed made them incapable of staffing, you would report it - the fact you haven’t, makes me believe it purely is just a personal opinion that you dislike them, for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.