Okay so... I want to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I have been thinking about how I have been acting recently. My temper, my inactivity, my attitude, etc,. I wanted to make a thread apologizing for all of it.

I have been going through the most stressful and most difficult time I have ever encountered in my life. The staff team knows along with some Survival players but not much else. My mother passed away about 2ish weeks ago, April 16th, and it has been very hard & stressful on my whole entire family. I, also, turned 16 years old on the 18th, so I have been trying to change my life around by applying to places and getting out of the house a bit more.

Since I have been busy and stressed lately, whenever I decide to log on, I tend to lose my temper much more frequently. I try to bite my tongue when a disrespectful players decides to give me an attitude, pushing my limits, ending up with me snapping and getting really angry and rude. I apologize if I have snapped at you recently, I just have been going through hell and back with my life.

I want to stay as active as I can. Yes I will go the occasional day or so without logging on at all, like today, but that is because I have been moving in and settling myself in at my grandma's house. She usually tries to get me out of the house to keep my mind off of things because when I am alone; I think too much.

I have not grown tired of this server nor am I thinking about resigned, I just wanted to apologize truly for my horrible actions to some individuals. I do not want players to think of me as a rude, uncaring mod. I love this server truly and I want the best for its players. I will start doing better of watching my attuitude and temper for you, the players of this amazing and caring server we call Manacube.

I hope you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me for being rude, uncaring, emotionless, and cold.

Last edited:

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Its okay @Manyrain <3 We can see that this would be quite a hard thing to go through, So your attitude towards the server currently is something we can all understand. I am also very sorry to hear what has happened to you over the past little while. All the best, we are here for you :D

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Rain,

I know I hated known you for that long and we're in different time zones but when you are online you never come across rude. You are not rude what so ever! I am sorry for your loss and I am here if you need to talk to about it okay. Just know I am here.

Lots of Love,

Callum

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Rain I know what your going through it must be hard

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Thank you all for being so understanding. I am so glad to be apart of this great community that try their best to be understanding and forgiving.

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
I'm sorry for what you have had to go through Rainy. You'll be able to get through it, I'm sure c:

If you ever need anything tons of people are willing to help or make you feel better, including me.

xoxoxo

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Rains.

Like everyone above me, I am deeply sorry for what you had to go through.You are an amazing staff member, and I hope to see more of the great things you still have to offer. You're strong, Rains. You just have to put your fears behind you, and move on. Sure, it will be a challenge, but you can get through it. I believe in you. You may have been, well, distempered as you said, but hopefully, you won't be anymore. Temperness is a thing that affects us all. I should know, I've experienced it many times, but I'm able to cool myself down, and hopefully, you can do the same. If you need someone to talk to, Rains, we're here for you. Always. ;)

Sincerely,
Star.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Ahhh Rains come here *hugs*

We all get why you have been the way you have been recently you are strong I know that so does everyone here. You lost someone really close to you and that.. requires to be so strong and yes you have lost your temper with some people and honestly rains I do not blame you. What else are you suppose to do?

You are truly a great staff member and also cough, cough *grandma of survival* cough, cough... Wait who said that :p. But honestly, you are truly sweet and understanding and the fact you come here to tell everyone why you have been so easily tempered and inactive it goes to show how much this community means to you and how much you trust us and we admire you for that. You mean a bunch to us and if you EVER think of resigning I will not make that easy on you trust me. But you are a huge asset to this community and always will be.

I know I have gone a bit much with this comment but you know what rains you deserve to hear it. You will always have the communities support and mine (duh). Like I said you are strong and that is something to admire. I love you along with everyone else here! <3

Enjoy this kitten meowing <3

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Ahhh Rains come here *hugs*

We all get why you have been the way you have been recently you are strong I know that so does everyone here. You lost someone really close to you and that.. requires to be so strong and yes you have lost your temper with some people and honestly rains I do not blame you. What else are you suppose to do?

You are truly a great staff member and also cough, cough *grandma of survival* cough, cough... Wait who said that :p. But honestly, you are truly sweet and understanding and the fact you come here to tell everyone why you have been so easily tempered and inactive it goes to show how much this community means to you and how much you trust us and we admire you for that. You mean a bunch to us and if you EVER think of resigning I will not make that easy on you trust me. But you are a huge asset to this community and always will be.

I know I have gone a bit much with this comment but you know what rains you deserve to hear it. You will always have the communities support and mine (duh). Like I said you are strong and that is something to admire. I love you along with everyone else here! <3

Enjoy this kitten meowing <3
Thank you so much Johniee! <3

Ratings
5 4
I have been thinking about how I have been acting recently. My temper, my inactivity, my attitude, etc,. I wanted to make a thread apologizing for all of it.

I have been going through the most stressful and most difficult time I have ever encountered in my life. The staff team knows along with some Survival players but not much else. My mother passed away about 2ish weeks ago, April 16th, and it has been very hard & stressful on my whole entire family. I, also, turned 16 years old on the 18th, so I have been trying to change my life around by applying to places and getting out of the house a bit more.

Since I have been busy and stressed lately, whenever I decide to log on, I tend to lose my temper much more frequently. I try to bite my tongue when a disrespectful players decides to give me an attitude, pushing my limits, ending up with me snapping and getting really angry and rude. I apologize if I have snapped at you recently, I just have been going through hell and back with my life.

I want to stay as active as I can. Yes I will go the occasional day or so without logging on at all, like today, but that is because I have been moving in and settling myself in at my grandma's house. She usually tries to get me out of the house to keep my mind off of things because when I am alone; I think too much.

I have not grown tired of this server nor am I thinking about resigned, I just wanted to apologize truly for my horrible actions to some individuals. I do not want players to think of me as a rude, uncaring mod. I love this server truly and I want the best for its players. I will start doing better of watching my attuitude and temper for you, the players of this amazing and caring server we call Manacube.

I hope you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me for being rude, uncaring, emotionless, and cold.
Everyone has quirks to them. Never be ashamed!!! No one is mad at you, we all go through stages in life!

Ratings
I'm really new to the server and forums and don't know a whole lot about it, but I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now :(. I'm so sorry for your loss, if you ever want someone to talk to me, I'm on the forums :).

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Everyone has quirks to them. Never be ashamed!!! No one is mad at you, we all go through stages in life!
This was published a year ago.. Wtf are you doing replying to it.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
"
Why do you care. Stop stalking everything I do Jesus Christ.
" Stalking? are you dumb or something, its Called looking at recently posted + I knew this was old thread because I was here when it was made

Status
Not open for further replies.