Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HELLO OLYMPIANS
Welcome back to the weekly plot competition on Olympus for Olympus players! This week the prize has been raised to 50,000 mana!! Sounds like a great jumpstart to a pickaxe or spending money for the auction house. This week the theme is.... CREATIVE BUILDS. When I was searching or looking at submissions I was looking for plots that were more focused on the appearance rather than the function, or hid the functional parts well. Me and my fellow judges were looking for complete or semi complete builds due to the server being relatively new and fresh. The categories I mainly graded on were, block/colors complimenting, style, effort, effective use of space, and amount of work completed. I'd also like to add that if plot creators and plot owners do not match I will be rewarding to creators instead to help avoid others stealing credit.

If you would like to enter your plot or someone else's in next week competition the theme will be... Strangest/Abstract. This is an extremely lose theme. Me and others will be looking for plots that make you do a double take, things that make you ask why?? If you want to enter a plot or be apart of the grading process please contact me here in the replies, in game, or on discord (LiLKayla#4335). Now lets get on to the builds!!

Coming In Third place is.... Yosimon2, Katakanos, Yoludo, and Mathibob

4p.png

4pp.png

Yes, I did we chose to give third place to four different people and four different plots. The reason why we did this was after a bit of investigating we found that all these players worked almost equally among all four plots. We believe that if they were able to merge all of their plots they would have. All four plots are cohesive and have a good amount of effort all the way across. But they sit in third due to it being more then one person with a medium amount of work completed. Some cool features this plot has includes; a giant drop grinder disguised as a silo, a temple with a ancient story written on it, underground rooms, and slight terraforming. Personally I think the white building is the most pretty but the silo obviously took the most time to complete, and functions as a grinder. Overall it's a really nice build and captures the feel they were going for. We do wish we could see more differences in height along the builds as well as a more difficult style could have been interesting. Good job guys! Hope to see you online more <3

Coming in second this week is... Iliux85 (and friends)

NykB-le2RCq0CBHwVLalDQ.png

untitled.png

I know, I know, another build with multiple players on it. BUT LISTEN. I did some investigating and found that the player listed placed the majority of the blocks, upwards of 70%, therefore I am giving him the most credit. Now other players that built on the plot includes; rangedhealer77, stormyskiesYT, farlagon, "and more". We favored this build since it was one of the few builds that weren't village like. There are some custom trees and a BIT of terraforming. There are some small rooms that hold the beacons, giving a ritualistic look. We all agree that is has a cultural feel, the different types of blocks create a nice aged look. The biome choice also really adds to the overall feel and attitude of the plot. What we thought could be interesting to add is some water, ether a still body or some moving streams/waterfalls. Also some more intense terraforming could add some needed DRAMA to the build. I know you stated this is the biggest build but GO BIG BB.

Coming in first place this week is... Smokedninja10

rNkPi5SWSl2_8XDjrSQj-g.png

N0lBQaEKQbaF4NtlgSi6-g.png

P07YjvEGQqGOCEaj7854MA.png

We have chosen this plot to be ranked number one mainly due to it being one of the only build sin this style (on Olympus). This style isn't too difficult to do, but! The amount of work done is impressive. I did some investigating, as always and found that this plot was fully constructed and deconstructed by him, and no one else. This was an important factor in choosing this plots placing. It is only two plots long, but they use the space effectively. We also noticed how the color choices were very complimentary and seem planned out. Our favorite attribute is the water system and how there is an underground area. The underground area is two levels, these levels hold his cactus farm which I can assume is his main source of stable income. So the plot efficiently hides his farms as well. Something else that we noticed was how they constructed their trees, using glass to represent leaves was a very good choice in this circumstance. The one major comment that me and my judges had was that we would love to see more terraforming to help complete the overall look. Some pretty hills or plants would really help sell this build. Also adding some different blocks can to the stone walls could help solve some flat appearance issues. Please contact me in anyway that's coinvent to you to collect your prize!!I If I do not hear from you, or do not find a way to contact you by next Tuesday I will be giving the prize to the second place winner.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Finally I'd like to recognize some plots that I personally loved but didn't make the cut.
-prettyodd
-xMateuszP0L
-SirForce_

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Don't forget about next week FOLKS. The next theme is strange, Let's be honest, we all randomly fly across the plot world and run into some weird stuff. Lets recognize those and bring them to attention so everyone can have a nice laugh. <3

I'd also like to take the time to recognize rosie3k9, AFTER last weeks ranking was announced she offered to pay the winner the 35000 mana. Her contribution was beyond helpful. We greatly thank and appreciate you. Also I'd like to thank those who helped me judge this week OPdeathgod, Katdemonwolf, wincho, and sprintless. They were basically forced to help me choose due to them being in a call with me, hehe.

Last edited:
Ratings
I had fun judging on this today <3 . I was glad to help Kayla out only because she was out numbered by all of the plots. Pretty your plot was really good <3. Congrats to the winners you all deserve it these were really amazing plots guys I hope in the future to have some of the builders help on my plot <3. Also first place I loved it so much it was so pretty I am so glad I got to help and got to see it. Congrats to everyone again and to the honorable mentions. :)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I had fun judging on this today <3 . I was glad to help Kayla out only because she was out numbered by all of the plots. Pretty your plot was really good <3. Congrats to the winners you all deserve it these were really amazing plots guys I hope in the future to have some of the builders help on my plot <3. Also first place I loved it so much it was so pretty I am so glad I got to help and got to see it. Congrats to everyone again and to the honorable mentions. :)
THANKS SO MUCH