• Poll closed .

Chally

ELITE
Chally
Chally
ELITE
Ratings
24 9
Many new players joining the server get confused with the auction house, most of them ask why they can not afford things at the auction house, because there is just $, but actually the items on the auction house are paid with mana. It seems like a good idea to put mana behind the amount of money the seller is asking, instead of $ to avoid confusion.

-Chally

Ratings
I can agree with this, when I first joined I spent 25k mana thinking I was spending $25k since the dollar sign was there, that should be removed and have mana added.

Lotnest

VIP
Lotnest
Lotnest
VIP
Ratings
I don't think it is possible to directly change the GUI of the Auction House plugin via a config. You would have to directly hook into the plugin's source code and modify the java classes from there, which may be not allowed in some cases, depending on the license the author provided, and probably isn't in that case. Then you would have to export the plugin and hope everything works, as it could generate bugs as well and completely break the whole auction system.

Minedilplays

Ratings
Hunter, I did the same thing, but with a 10k mana pig spawner. I wasn't that knowledgable wjth the economy back then...