Olympus Command! [Recommended]

Should this be a thing?

• Total voters
Ratings
12 1
So on Olympus, I've noticed myself, and others are having a rough time with constantly selling stuff in the shop manually when you buy from a profit shop. For the sake of our sanity and fingers, please allow /sellall to sell farm items and mob drops. It takes too long to constantly click on signs, go to /shop, and middle click. It get's tiring, there should be a command to sell all mob drops or farming items that are in your inventory. I know it's not a big thing, but it would be helpful to see /sellall to sell farm items and mob drops. Thank you! :D

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I would suggest making a suggestion at https://suggestions.manacube.com/ . First, check if there is a suggestion for it already and if there is one just upvote it. If not then make one yourself. There's a higher chance of it getting noticed there than here.

Have a nice day,
Roza.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Personally I do see your point, but I don’t think it would/should be added for a few reasons.

Namely, the first being it’d pretty much make sellwands less popular, if players didn’t need them anymore, and could just sell inventories full of cacti/mob drops. The second reason being, personally I consider profit shops ‘boosting’, which is the entire reason /pay is disabled, to prevent that. Adding this command would just encourage the usage of profit shops further, and at that point... I believe Dacon would be as well as just enabling /pay.

If you don’t want to go through the process of clicking signs, then scrolling through the shop to sell your inventory, a few suggestions I have would be to make your own cacti farm, or mob grinder, and/or save up your cubits, or trial-tokens and purchase a sellwand either from the store, or from /trials.

I do like your idea for other gamemodes that don’t discourage boosting - I’m 99% sure this is a donor perk on Survival, for example.

Ratings
12 1
Personally I do see your point, but I don’t think it would/should be added for a few reasons.

Namely, the first being it’d pretty much make sell wands less popular, if players didn’t need them anymore, and could just sell inventories full of cacti/mob drops. The second reason being, personally I consider profit shops ‘boosting’, which is the entire reason /pay is disabled, to prevent that. Adding this command would just encourage the usage of profit shops further, and at that point... I believe Dacon would be as well as just enabling /pay.

If you don’t want to go through the process of clicking signs, then scrolling through the shop to sell your inventory, a few suggestions I have would be to make your own cacti farm, or mob grinder, and/or save up your cubits, or trial-tokens and purchase a sellwand either from the store, or from /trials.

I do like your idea for other game modes that don’t discourage boosting - I’m 99% sure this is a donor perk on Survival, for example.
You see, I think I understand what you're saying, BUT I'm making this because of /pay being disabled, it's hard enough to mine for 10 hours just to get 20million dollars. (Exaggerating) profit shops play a huge point in the game of prison, which Is why I feel it is necessary to make it just a little easier, maybe make a profit out of it too in /buy. Also, sell wands would still be used, but this command would just be a small add on when you're going to a /warp profit shop and need money faster. Maybe I'm being needy, but I do feel this would be a great thing to add.