Olympus Custom Enchant Guide

Ratings
Thought I should create a guide for custom enchants for this server. The custom enchant list I was previously using I had realized was for skyblock, not this server :p. Got tired of looking at the wrong info for this server. I don't have all of the info on all of the enchants so if anyone knows of anything I might not have let me know. Also I just grabbed the enchants from that original post and I'm going to change them as I find out more info on what's different here on olympus. Just want a correct list to look at as I'm sure others do as well. (Used for reference https://forums.manacube.com/threads/custom-enchant-guide.16563/#post-67334)

Armor Enchantments

Enlightened

Max Level: 4
Has a chance to heal you when being attacked.

Implants
Max Level: 1
Helmet Enchant
Similar to Enlightened, Implants is designed to heal you however it will replenish nutrition. The catch to this enchant is that it will only activate upon movement (not jumping) and only activates based on the level of the enchant. (Says its in the game, however, I have yet to get a single book of this enchant and I've opened about 100 or so common books. Hunger also doesn't depleat on this server so it wouldn't really have a use anyway.)

Overload
Gives 4 permanent bonus hearts.

Flame Guard
With this enchant you can really put a new meaning into the term "Hot Tub". This enchant gives the player a permanent fire resistance status effect that lets you fulfill the ultimate dream of swimming in lava.

Anti-Gravity
Max Level: 5
Boots Enchant
Meant for super high jumps. Anti Gravity is a passive mobility enchant that even at Level I gives a higher jump than max springs. Max Level gives jump boost 7.

Mermaid
Helmet Enchant
Mermaid allows you to breathe underwater indefinitely so long as it remains firmly atop your head. Max Level gives water breathing 5.

Drunk
Max Level: 3
Drunk gives you strength but you receive mining fatigue and slowness. Each level increases the level of slowness, fatigue, and strength. Level 3 being: Slowness 4, Mining Fatigue 3, and Strength 3

Freeze

Frozen is designed for the ultimate strafer. This enchant puts the slowness potion effect on any attacking enemies allowing you to easily dip, dodge and swing. The enchants probability of activating is affected by the enchantment's level.

Glowing
Helmet Enchant
The enchant for the master assassin or simply a lazy miner xD. This enchant gives you the ability to see in the dark allowing your enemies to no longer hide in the shadows.

Tamer
Tamer spawns wolves to help you in battle when you're in trouble.

Gears
Boots Enchant
This enchant is for you runners out there or those of you who do not want to waste a hotbar space for speed potions. Gears give you the potion effect of speed and depending on the level of the enchant. Level of the enchant corresponds with level of speed.

Weapon Enchantments

Headless
Chance to drop players head on death.

Viper
Max level: 1
This enchants not only causes annoyance but also replenishes nutrition greatly. The enchant gives a poison effect to whomever you are attacking.

Inquisitive
For all you super grinders out there, Inquisitive embellishes all that you can learn from mob grinding giving you more exp orbs per mob death. This enchant ONLY works when you have a sword equipped so make sure you're armed and ready!

Rage
Max level: 3
Great at pvp?
Think you can combo your way through the battlefield? This enchant increases damage given with every consecutive strike!

Snare
On proc, this sneaky enchant will afflict your enemies with slowness and fatigue.

Skill Swipe
Chance to steal XP from your opponent while fighting. (Only available through completing Hermes' rebirth challenge.)

Bow Enchants

Multi-Arrow
The chance to shoot multiple arrows

Doctor
A chance to heal a player when hit by an arrow

Pull
Has a chance to pull your target towards you

Axe Enchants

Blessed

A chance to remove all negative effects.

Pickaxe Enchants

Experienced
Pickaxe Enchant
Has a chance to give twice or more xp from mining.

Enchants For All Tools/Weapons

HellForged

Has a chance to fix up your items as you walk. (Does work while flying) (Only available through completing Hephaestus' rebirth challenge.)

Last edited: