Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HELLO OLYMPIANS
Well come back to our third week of plot competitions, I'd like to start off with an apology. Due to time constraints and stressors coming from IRL and in game I had to make some adjustments to this weeks competition. Originally I was going to judge based on strange, weird, or interesting plots that we all end up stumbling upon while mindlessly flying around in the plot word, me and the players who were on at the time took a vote and decided on changing the theme to a classic nice and pretty build competition. The players who would have placed on the strange category will be contacted and compensated in the future for this switch up. Also this week I allowed the player base that was in game to actively vote and voice their thoughts on this weeks plot placement. The placing came purely from these players. So I'd like to say thank you to all of the players that participated in chat on a whim, I greatly appreciate this support and enjoy seeing that you guys enjoy community based events. Now that we are passed all of this sappy and explanations lets move on to the actual point of this post, the plot competition results.

Coming in third place this week is... Danger_Actual!!

anP1I3MlToKYhhur_j0kNg.png

FAfCsugqTP_FAbNiCtVkjw.png

7GK5qrHsQeWXQhRqnDqstg.png

This post was voted third from the ingame community. This plot is a decently sized castle that hides some of his grinders, farms, and other personal chests areas. This plot stood out to me due to its nice patterning and good construction. I do Think there is lacking craftmanship within the staircases but it doesn't take away from the build as a whole. I'd also like to add that the exposed farms to the side of the build does take away from the over all feel and experience that the castle creates. This could be altered by changing the blocks that it is build with and adding some terraforming to give it a more realistic feel. I personally really enjoy the combination of stone, prisimarine, and quartz, It's an over done combination, but a good one haha. The floor is also a bit flat and could use some definition. The player base rated this an 7.5/10 and complimented the color choices and how the blocks compliment each other. Also, the chest system is SO NICELY LABLED it makes me feel so satisfied and gets a PHAT +1 from me sis. Fun and heckin fresh.

Coming in second place this week is... SirForce_
_woCtGazSsaXf_IYENvyAg.png

mjMeJhG0Q6eJCE99vDcq2Q.png

6VzKUthJTS2Gy6gRL2k74w.png

This plot was really liked and appreciated by the player base. They deeply enjoyed the underneath area even though it seems to have an unfinished appearance. The owner also declared that the plot was unfinished, but when he stated this players stated that they wanted to see it was done. Meaning that this build makes people excited. I do want to see MUCH MORE terraforming in the underneath to create a beautiful hidden green space. But with the build that is already there, there is beautiful detail in the walls and top space. The fountain is a really nice touch, adding a pop of color directly in the center. This plot has received an honorable mention before, but dramatic differences have been added that has elevated it to a higher status. I'd also like to point out that the type of tree you used is very refreshing, its not mused to often in builds and it's nice to see it placed here. the bark matches well with the cobble stone used to construct the building. Over all the community heavily enjoyed it and gave it an overall rating of about an 8/10, the lowest score being a 6 but also received multiple 9s. JUST GIVE ME MORE SIS, GIVE ME SOME DRAMA IN THIS BUILD. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

Coming in first place this week is... /warp tree
ZS0VWnXKR7yo7EDP8_fIEw.png

xGrn97EBT-2T_kdJrS-TBA.png

sRnaQ_CySYuh650QciowVg.png

NOW LISTEN, I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA SAY, but listen sis... This post is giving credit to Iflame for donating the four plots, and working on the spawner cave in particular, pardu321for working on terraforming, shaping, and overall beautification, and SirForce_ for building the giant plants and adding some beautiful color to the plot that was desperately needed. This plot holds a public melon farm, pumpkin farm, wheat farm, fishing pond, and in progress spawner caves and mana shops stationed on top of the tree. Making it a beautiful plot that is also functional for everyone! I do think that the cave needs more work... as it is in progress and the terraforming isn't completed on the sides and comes off as lazy. It is very large and dramatic in a good way. I would enjoy seeing some more in-depth builds and décor on the top of the tree as it is a bit empty. Overall the community rated this around a 9.5/10. They really enjoyed it and had little to no criticism. The lowest grade given was around an 8, while there was multiple 9s and 10s. The mana will be split between these tree listen players. Iflame will receive a higher amount due to him parting with four of his plots to build this plot and make a public place that welcomed all players and encourages a sense of community.

Closing Remarks

Having players take part in the voting was very enjoyable and will be a trend that will hopefully continue into the next week and weeks after that. I once again apologize for the lack of professionalism in time balancing this week. I hope to improve this as time progresses. I'd also like to say a thank you to KatDemonWolf for helping me gather images and keep my head on straight while the voting and discussion was going on. players such as prettyodd and rosie3k9 were also helpful during this voting process due to their high levels of chat activity and overall helpfulness. Once again if you have any questions or concerns about this contest please feel free to message me or leave a reply here. If you would like to help me in the voting process. please message me and leave a reply here.

Next week theme will be BIG/Expensive, I want to see the biggest flexers on this server outshine everyone else haha, things to consider will be block value and difficulty in obtaining those blocks, spawner value, DRAMA, and overall appearance. Once again others will decided the final ranking in the future weeks to prevent bias, if you would like to provide a plot or nominate your own for grading for a future prompt please let me know so I can take it into consideration! Once again big congratulations to the winners and runner ups! Keep up the good work Olympians!

Attachments

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
Congratulations to all the winners, the builds were amazing and really fun to judge!
Good luck to all the people competing in future competitions.

Ratings
I actually like the switch up for this week because the theme strange really did not have anything besides nightmare. Looking at plots this week with Kayla was fun. I had also warp tree win because of Flame letting Kayla build the public farms and things like that. Also when flying around I spotted SirForce plot and told Kayla to take a look because it was interesting. Finally I really like the castle it was very creative. Congrats to everyone this week.

Ja_son__

PATRON
Ja_son__
Ja_son__
Patron
Ratings
37 1
I was there without even asking, but if ppl wanna see the plot fully built, I think they would have to wait for a long time, cuz right now, the plot is only 10% finished, I have the main temple to finish then an underground thing moar ambitious

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I was there without even asking, but if ppl wanna see the plot fully built, I think they would have to wait for a long time, cuz right now, the plot is only 10% finished, I have the main temple to finish then an underground thing moar ambitious
I can’t wait to see it finished!!