Olympus Rankup Crates/Rewards

Should rankup crates be added to Olympus prison?

• Total voters
I started playing olympus prison recently, and I think that it is definitely the best prison server out there. However, I feel that one thing that it is missing is a reward when you rank up. Currently the only thing that happens when you rank up is the ability to go to the next mine. I feel that this does not make ranking up as exciting and rewarding as it should be. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to implement a rankup crate that you receive when you rank up that would have similar rewards as a vote crate. Instead of this, there could be a small mana, experience, or item reward (such as tools or armor). I hope that this idea would be considered for implementation in the future.

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
Ranking up starting to get seriously easy when you rebirth like 3 times+, when you rebirth it give you a bunch of cool rewards for you to choose so I don’t think this will actually happen:(

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
I agree I think it should happen, so a point. As Snowey said, after your 3rd rebirth it gets easy to rank up (I wouldn't know xD) so after your first or second rebirth you get no more rankup crates. But good Idea I like it.

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
I agree I think it should happen, so a point. As Snowey said, after your 3rd rebirth it gets easy to rank up (I wouldn't know xD) so after your first or second rebirth you get no more rankup crates. But good Idea I like it.
After a few rankup your pickaxe will just be over power for anything, and people would abuse on alt just giving the pickaxe to rank up for those crate if it ever happen plus it will be unfair to those who already rebithed.